A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:56:52 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kurt Ackermann  (Read 2874 times)
MADASHELL
« on: December 23, 2008, 10:20:59 pm »

Very sad about his untimely death.  He was a swell guy, and an asset to the city and citizens of Tulsa.  He will be missed.
OurTulsa
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 10:30:28 pm »

Very very sad event...

Kurt was a very nice person and will be missed by many for his contributions to the City of Tulsa.

I will certainly miss his contributions to my life, personally and professionally.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:05:03 am »

I am saddened by his death. He was the trash authority attorney for a while and he was one of the best. He helped us with getting our Tulsa recycling centers approved as well.

I will miss him.

Power is nothing till you use it.
pfox
Civic Leader

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 10:02:37 am »

Kurt was a friend and colleague of mine when I worked at the city. I am absolutely dumbfounded by this event.

For those of you out there that ever question a city employee's commitment to his job, all you have to do is remember Kurt.  He was intelligent, knowledgeable, introspective, and most of all, a delight to be around.  Quick to smile, quick to laugh...he was just an all around good person.  I will miss him.  We will all miss his service to our community.

God bless his family.  I know his children and grandkids will miss him the most.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 10:44:28 am by pfox » Logged

"Our uniqueness is overshadowed by our inability to be unique."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org