A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:42:24 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'The Nuge' really needs to stick to music  (Read 3514 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: November 13, 2008, 05:24:32 pm »

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=29458

Wow....I can't remember, was this guy born in Louisiana...oh, that's right, he calls himself the 'Motor City Madman'.

I still like his music; his name now really should be the 'Motor City Moron'.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 08:10:42 pm »

This is what I hope will happen:  that the GOP does everything that Nuge says they should.  That's the way to guarantee they STAY in the wilderness for the foreseeable future.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 09:38:31 am »

All these Johnny-come-latelys really upset me.  Using Sarah Palin as an example of reform is proof positive that he has no clue.  There is no 'fix' to the GOP because the Party system is designed to moderate the views of any particular faction.  One person's RINO is another's mouth-breathing conservative right-winger.  Nuge needs to do the sensible thing and advocate independence from the belief that any Party can guarantee a particular outcome.
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:24:16 am »

quote:
Originally posted by tim huntzinger

All these Johnny-come-latelys really upset me.  Using Sarah Palin as an example of reform is proof positive that he has no clue.  There is no 'fix' to the GOP because the Party system is designed to moderate the views of any particular faction.  One person's RINO is another's mouth-breathing conservative right-winger.  Nuge needs to do the sensible thing and advocate independence from the belief that any Party can guarantee a particular outcome.

You know the Nuge.  He doesn't do "sensible."
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:17:46 am »

Nugent: 'Soulless fools' reelected Obama

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/11/nugent-soulless-fools-reelected-obama-148851.html

Ted Nugent is certainly not happy about the outcome of the presidential race.

“Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools,” Nugent wrote on Twitter on Wednesday.

In a string of tweets about the election, the rocker went off about “pimps whores & welfare brats & their soulless supporters” who now have “a president to destroy America.”

He also asked, “What subhuman varmint believes others must pay for their obesity booze cellphones birthcontrol abortions & lives”?

Nugent endorsed Obama’s GOP rival Mitt Romney in March. A month later, he made incendiary remarks about the president, which prompted a Secret Service investigation.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 11:43:32 am »

He'll be in jail within a year.  That was his prediction, right?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 02:30:26 pm »

And now the hairpiece enters the crazy land of the Nuge.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/donald-trump-deletes-parts-twitter-tirade

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 02:47:38 pm »

And now the hairpiece enters the crazy land of the Nuge.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/donald-trump-deletes-parts-twitter-tirade

The rug glue is leaching into his brain.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 02:57:59 pm »

The rug glue is leaching into his brain.

It's something...

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 02:58:34 pm »

It's something...

Too much tea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org