A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:50:47 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Georgianna Oliver attacks Sullivan mailer  (Read 10773 times)
mrburns918
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 11:16:56 am »

quote:
Originally posted by rwarn17588

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

According to an inside source, polling numbers show Sullivan's lead diminishing greatly, about to enter single digits or disappear altogether.

Wow.

That would be amazing, if true. But the again, I don't know of *anyone* who's been impressed with Sullivan's performance as a congressman.

It's amazing that he was even elected to office and then re-elected. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if won.

Mr. Burns
is thinking about the South Park episode about the Mormons. "Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb"
tim huntzinger
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 01:43:32 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Hometown

First time he voted against the bailout.  Second time he voted for it.

I'll say something nice about Sullivan.  He saw the light and corrected the error he made on the first vote.

Sullivan voted against the measure, changed his mind, than voted 'no' finally.  Pat Campbell on KFAQ was also making sound like 'Sully' was in the 'Yay' column, but he was not.  He voted against the 'bailout.'
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 01:55:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Hometown

I am voting for Oliver and I imagine she will benefit from the coming Democrat tide but she is no where the quality of a "Dan Boren."  Oklahoma needs at least 20 Dan Borens.  He is one of just a very small number of first class Oklahoma Democrats.

I think if you met her in person, she'd impress you as being more like DB.  

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
tim huntzinger
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 08:05:14 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

Well I signed up at her website to volunteer and put up signs or whatever.  Doubt she would do it, but would like to interview her for my website.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 10:42:48 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by tim huntzinger

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

Well I signed up at her website to volunteer and put up signs or whatever.  Doubt she would do it, but would like to interview her for my website.

Get in touch with her camgaign office and ask if she would sit for an interview.  you never know until you ask.  I would like to read more about her and if you do the interview then we are all that much more informed.  Go for it.  It doesn't hurt to ask.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 06:59:13 am »

quote:

According to an inside source, polling numbers show Sullivan's lead diminishing greatly, about to enter single digits or disappear altogether.

I call Shenninagans on your 'source.'  'About to enter single' is about as precise as zippo!  Your 'source' told you this so that when he wins (which 90% of these louses do) he can proclaim a huge comeback, transforming Sullivan into a New Man like he just walked through the fires of hades or something.  If he loses his advisers - people like your source - should never work in campaigns or government ever again.  It is at least a 90% certainty he will be re-elected.
NotAFan1
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 04:33:33 pm »

I remember "Buffy" from college and OIL and there is NO WAY I am voting for her. Granted somehow she has gotten her 1st husband to be pro-Buffy, but knowing the stories I know and the way she has handled her personal life. Forget it.
cecelia
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 04:43:25 pm »

quote:
remember "Buffy" from college and OIL and there is NO WAY I am voting for her. Granted somehow she has gotten her 1st husband to be pro-Buffy, but knowing the stories I know and the way she has handled her personal life. Forget it.

John, is that you? [}:)]  [}:)]
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 07:03:41 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by NotAFan1

I remember "Buffy" from college and OIL and there is NO WAY I am voting for her. Granted somehow she has gotten her 1st husband to be pro-Buffy, but knowing the stories I know and the way she has handled her personal life. Forget it.

I like how people register here just to make one inflammatory post on one statement. No chance of it being anyone with vested interests AT ALL.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2008, 07:04:37 pm »

I like how now we're supposed to believe John Sullivan lives on an air mattress in his office. He has no shower or other facilities so he has to smell after a few days...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2008, 09:36:14 pm »

quote:

I like how now we're supposed to believe John Sullivan lives on an air mattress in his office. He has no shower or other facilities so he has to smell after a few days...

I was wondering about that too.  Maybe there is a locker room down the hall.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 06:07:45 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Red Arrow

quote:

There isn't.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2008, 07:36:07 am »

quote:
Originally posted by NotAFan1

Go to hell, idiot.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2008, 09:39:23 am »

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Red Arrow

quote:

There isn't.

Maybe he shacks up with a mistress, er um, stays on the couch at an aides apartment.  I hear those things happen in Washington.  Good to be frugal and all.

I keep getting the slick mailers from Sullivan.  

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org