A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:04:14 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYC Pizza  (Read 5036 times)
Gold
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:34 pm »

The new place on 11th that Conan mentioned does deep dish, I think.  I'm very curious about it.  Deep dish is an obsession of mine, though it's hard to come by in this part of the world.  Hell, I hate on some of the deep dish places in Chicago.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 12:43:28 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Gold

The new place on 11th that Conan mentioned does deep dish, I think.  I'm very curious about it.  Deep dish is an obsession of mine, though it's hard to come by in this part of the world.  Hell, I hate on some of the deep dish places in Chicago.

I miss My TT (My Pi) down on Lewis.  When Pizza Hut did "Priazza" back in the '80's my family was addicted to them, they were a deep-dish-ish pie.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
mrburns918
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 07:46:42 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by Gold

I miss My TT (My Pi) down on Lewis.  When Pizza Hut did "Priazza" back in the '80's my family was addicted to them, they were a deep-dish-ish pie.

Priazza? Dang Conan you sure know how to trigger me back to the old days.

Priazza. Hahahaha, what an awesome reference!

Has anyone tried Joe Momma's pizza? Please tell what you think. A new one is opening in downtown Tulsa, I hope it's good.

Mr. Burns
forrest
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 03:35:18 pm »

Yeah my wife and I went over to the the chicago style pizza place on 11th (old Mc'd) Really enjoyed it.I am not a fan of deep dish pizza, but this stuff was very very good
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org