John Sullivan Getting Dizzy

<< < (3/3)

Red Arrow:
quote:Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:Originally posted by Double A

Keep shoveling that B.S. for Beltway Buffy.

Keep b**ching about the republicans in office while not supporting a single democrat.

If the democrats would nominate someone I could support, I would give him/her due consideration.  It has happened a few times, but not many.

Conan71:

Keep b**ching about the republicans in office while not supporting a single democrat.

DINO!!! Here DINO!!! Here boy!!!

Double A's next avatar:

Double A:

I'll be voting for every Democrat on my ballot, except for Georgetown Georgianna and KK.

sgrizzle:

I'll be voting for every Democrat on my ballot, except for Georgetown Georgianna and KK.

So all the men then. Check.

Double A:

So all the men then. Check.

My decisions are based on the content of the candidate's character, their credibility, and positions on policy issues, not their gender.

The candidate for State House Rep I will be voting for is a woman, not that it really matters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page