A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:32:42 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garden store on 15th Street  (Read 14822 times)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 04:18:16 pm »

don't really know how this would fit into the conversation regarding plants and gardening......... however, "Under The Sun", has filed for several special exceptions to allow for tent style sale of plants and gardening material with the Board Of Adjustments (4/28 agenda) .

Not really that much of a big deal other than the address is 1414 S Utica..

Isn't that the area being readied for the Medical Office building?
I got an amusing picture of their tent at 81st & Mingo surrounded by snow and overcast skies yesterday. Under the Sun, indeed. :p

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 06:28:07 pm »

don't really know how this would fit into the conversation regarding plants and gardening......... however, "Under The Sun", has filed for several special exceptions to allow for tent style sale of plants and gardening material with the Board Of Adjustments (4/28 agenda) .

Not really that much of a big deal other than the address is 1414 S Utica..

Isn't that the area being readied for the Medical Office building?

Interesting...good work, Rico...

positive karma for you...

Power is nothing till you use it.
orion
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 04:43:40 pm »

saw the story on you guys over the weekend on Ben Sumners show..good stuff..congrats on the story..any free adverstising is good advertising...!!
Enid
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 09:52:40 pm »

I was surprised they called and asked for an interview.  I was really glad to get the free advertising, I'm still not sure how they found out about us.
TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 09:55:57 pm »

I tell everyone I know about you. I split my time evenly between you and Southwood.

---Robert
Enid
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 10:04:41 pm »

Cheesy  Thanks, we appreciate it!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 10:20:36 pm »

I've got a new place to landscape this year, so I will be seeing you.  Not as close by, but good service and product are always worth the drive!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Enid
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 06:28:02 am »

Hope to see you soon.  We have tomatoes, peppers, and all kinda of herbs.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org