A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:42:36 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New! Now a 3rd Workshop Oct.28  (Read 8559 times)
MDepr2007
« on: September 21, 2008, 09:10:51 am »

One is sold out and now a 3rd is set for Oct. 28th

Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 12:15:21 pm »

I'm glad to see this, however I would rather see it occur on a weekend. I guess Frego doesn't work weekends.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 12:16:45 pm by Double A » Logged

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
Chicken Little
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 02:06:37 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Double A

I'm glad to see this, however I would rather see it occur on a weekend. I guess Frego doesn't work weekends.

Between football games and family time, weekends would be the surest way to guarantee a low turnout.  Is that what you want?
MDepr2007
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 02:42:07 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Chicken Little

quote:

Between football games and family time, weekends would be the surest way to guarantee a low turnout.  Is that what you want?

Hmmm now that you mention it , Monday night the 22nd = Monday night football with Brett Favre, CSI season starts but it still sold out ... go figure
Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 03:50:36 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by MDepr2007

quote:

quote:

Hmmm now that you mention it , Monday night the 22nd = Monday night football with Brett Favre, CSI season starts but it still sold out ... go figure

Looks like Chicken Piddle wants to have it both ways. Funny, because the foul feathered fiend told me you can't have it both ways in another thread. The irony runs deep with this bunch.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 03:52:01 pm by Double A » Logged

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
Chicken Little
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 04:45:11 pm »

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MDepr2007

quote:

quote:

Looks like Chicken Piddle wants to have it both ways. Funny, because the foul feathered fiend told me you can't have it both ways in another thread. The irony runs deep with this bunch.

It sold out on a weeknight, that's my point.  Go with what works; Oct 28 is a weeknight.  I don't think a weekend would do very well at all.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 05:09:29 pm »

quote:

Yeah, not a big fan of taking vacation to play sim city.
Chicken Little
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:17:55 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:

You work nights?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 08:29:36 pm »

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:

You work nights?

Well I get out of work in time for the doors to open, but not to attend?
quote:

Agenda:
1. Doors open: 5:30 PM
2. Workshop: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 03:10:13 pm »

*I* work nights, so I had hoped to work in tomorrow's daytime workshop.
What I didnt plan on was being in the hospital right now :-(
Oh, well, at least they have WiFi and painkillers (a risky combination if you ask me).

Have fun, and please tell them Acorns suck.
Patric.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org