A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:49:44 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Tickets  (Read 2795 times)
joiei
City Father

« on: September 11, 2008, 10:47:58 am »

The new Spirit Bank Center is giving away tickets to an event called Nashville Now on Sept 25th.  The only fee was a $2 processing fee.  I now have 2 tickets to an event in the new center so I can go check out what is hot and happening in South County.  Next quandry, where to go eat?

You too can score some free tickets by going to spiritbankeventscenter.com, clicking on Nashville Now Free and picking out your seats.  Simple simple.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:51:00 am by joiei » Logged

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
izmophonik
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 11:00:10 am »

Interesting.  The new jewel of South County has to give away tickets?  I'm actually pretty suprised considering all the hype around this thing.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 01:16:53 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by izmophonik

Interesting.  The new jewel of South County has to give away tickets?  I'm actually pretty suprised considering all the hype around this thing.

They didn't charge admission for any of the events at BOKC prior to the Eagles either.  Probably the same sort of thing.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 01:47:02 pm »

This place is gorgeous. I am thinking about doing a banquet out there with the south county recyclers.

I was there yesterday. I also had lunch at the restaurant Michael V's. It was excellent.

Bixby should be very proud.

Power is nothing till you use it.
izmophonik
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:02:37 pm »

A grand opening isn't an event.  A concert is an event and BOk is selling out within hours for their major shows.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org