A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:26:20 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 0% interest LOANS for 60 days on your jewelry! WOW  (Read 3766 times)
Spencer
« on: September 10, 2008, 12:48:55 pm »

I dare someone on here to find a company that will give you a 0% interest free loan for 60 days toward your gold, diamonds and jewelry. You won't be able to do it. Tulsa Gold and Gems does not care about your credit, no matter how good or how bad. We are collateral lenders. On top of that, we pay the absolute most for your gold, diamonds and jewelry.

An example is, you come in with a ring, we evaluate it, offer you $300 cash, you accept, you walk out with $300 cash and we hold onto the ring. As long as you show up at our office within 60 days from the date of sale with $300 to pay us back, you then get your ring back and the deal is done. No catch.

I know this sounds a little too good to be true, but it is true. Tulsa Gold and Gems has been at the same highrise location (1 block East of 51st & Lewis) for 25 years and are memebers of the Better Business Bureau. Please check out our website http://www.wearegoldbuyers.com/WeDoLoans.aspx
iplaw
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:53 pm »

Spencer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04:46 pm »

Sorry, if mentioning this loan offer is against the "rules" please remove. I was simply letting the public know about this unheard of process to aquire money during these tough economic times.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 01:20:15 pm »

They are local. Albeit a tad bit advertisy.
HoneySuckle
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 07:16:23 am »

I'm so glad my mortgage is paid off this month.  I won't be needing you to hold my rings just yet[Cheesy]

Spencer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 01:52:25 pm »

Sadly enough, you would not believe how many we do get in that do exactly that.....borrow to pay their mortgage...On one hand I hate to see people in desperate financial trouble [Sad]and on the other hand, I am glad our service can help them out.[Smiley]

Tulsa Gold and Gems ~ 743-CASH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org