A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:01:30 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: B.A. Ticket Patrol  (Read 5178 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: August 22, 2008, 04:30:11 pm »

Well everyone who travels 71st between County line and the Creek turnpike, be aware that it has already started with the 35 mph speed trap. The signs are up and B.A. finest are already writing those tickets. There are not even construction crews working yet and I can only guess that this is how to get us used to the idea of tickets in that one mile stretch of road.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
inteller
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:49:42 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by DolfanBob

Well everyone who travels 71st between County line and the Creek turnpike, be aware that it has already started with the 35 mph speed trap. The signs are up and B.A. finest are already writing those tickets. There are not even construction crews working yet and I can only guess that this is how to get us used to the idea of tickets in that one mile stretch of road.

well, they gotta pay for that gas they use to drive their cars home somehow!  Don't worry, Bixby is pulling the same ****.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 09:34:54 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by inteller

quote:

well, they gotta pay for that gas they use to drive their cars home somehow!  Don't worry, Bixby is pulling the same ****.

BA police hasn't changed much since the late eighties, when I looked like David Coverdale of Whitesnake and them countryfied poh-liceman LOVED to pull over anyone whose hair was past collar length.

Funny though, I never got a ticket.  They just liked to see if they could find something wrong.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:59 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Hoss

quote:

quote:

BA police hasn't changed much since the late eighties, when I looked like David Coverdale of Whitesnake and them countryfied poh-liceman LOVED to pull over anyone whose hair was past collar length.

Funny though, I never got a ticket.  They just liked to see if they could find something wrong.

"retina check"  [8D]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:19 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by Hoss

quote:

quote:

"retina check"  [8D]

That would explain them always shining that damn big MagLite in my face!  [Cheesy]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org