A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:12:35 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $109,823 per delegate.  (Read 7011 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 01:14:58 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by RecycleMichael

quote:
Originally posted by Gaspar

Hillary spent more money to lose a primary than any candidate in political history.  $212 million dollars total.

Good lord!

I realize that you will just continue to hate on Hillary, even after the race is over.

Truth is, Obama has spent and raised more than Hillary. His delegates per dollar are almost exactly the same as Hillary's. As of April 30th he had spent spent 224 million dollars.

That is just what it costs to compete in a national race these days. And once, again, whoever spends the most wins.

You are just jealous, Gaspar. Your candidate can't raise any money in comparison.

Actually I'm more sad and bitter that I didn't even have a candidate.  [Sad]

I will stop hating on Hillary when she stops circling above Obama.  In her letter to her delegates she did not instruct them to vote for Obama during the first round at the convention.   She's still keeping the field open rather than pledging her complete support of the candidate.

This also makes it hard for him to adopt more centrist policies as candidates usually do after being anointed.

Should be interesting.  

I didn't really dislike her to begin with, I just distrusted her.  Now that her ambition has really blossomed I feel strong dislike for her.  It seems that she would do anything, say anything for power.  That makes me very nervous.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 01:30:07 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Gaspar  She's still keeping the field open rather than pledging her complete support of the candidate.

Uh, no she's not.

In actuality, she HAS pledged her complete support. Completely.

Not sure if you're watching the news these days or not, but perhaps you should.  It might help alleviate the hyperventilation and panic attacks.  Not to mention the feelings of Democratic persecution.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:49:00 pm by we vs us » Logged
FOTD
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 02:05:41 pm »

Apparently, worth every penny!

"Gallup Daily: Obama Takes Lead Over McCain, 48% to 42%: Has consistently led McCain since Clinton decided to suspend campaign"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107764/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Takes-Lead-Over-McCain-48-42.aspx
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 02:14:42 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

Apparently, worth every penny!

"Gallup Daily: Obama Takes Lead Over McCain, 48% to 42%: Has consistently led McCain since Clinton decided to suspend campaign"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107764/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Takes-Lead-Over-McCain-48-42.aspx

If she'd dropped out earlier, perhaps even McCain would have dropped out?

Oh, lets not peak too early!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org