Low voltage damage?

<< < (2/5) > >>

grahambino:
it happened to me when power was restored in december.

i had lights, but no major appliances (hot water, oven, microwave, heater etc) would work.

power was restored to my area sat night.  they didnt fix the voltage problem, that my building was having until monday night.  when every other building my complex had heat, you talk about a slap in the face.

so good luck with that.

spincycle:
I hate to be a squeaky wheel, but keep on the butts of PSO-AEP. I have never heard of such horrible customer service as these folks. I feel like I live in a third world country when it comes to our electric company.  But we just roll over and say, yes, go ahead and increase our rates even though service stinks!!!

grahambino:
quote:Originally posted by spincycle

I hate to be a squeaky wheel, but keep on the butts of PSO-AEP. I have never heard of such horrible customer service as these folks. I feel like I live in a third world country when it comes to our electric company.  But we just roll over and say, yes, go ahead and increase our rates even though service stinks!!!

i am absolutely livid over this.

its been 26 hours now.  i'm sure it will be another sweaty night on the couch tonight.  i can't wait.

I'm thinking its time to invest in AEP and get .41 a share out of these a**holes to help offset the cost of two refrigerators worth of spoiled food, alone.  

there is absolutely no incentive for this company to perform.  none.  something has to give.  

jne:
I'm in the dark at my place.  Its a strange smattering that seems to have power in the neighborhood.  I've looked around trying to find lines down, but the only thing that looks to be out of place is the duct tape, tin foil and chewing gum.  Is that normal?

sgrizzle:
Carnac says "Power will be almost fully restored by midnight."

(Just a guess, I don't know for sure)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page