A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:01:36 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad News for Gates  (Read 5096 times)
mrhaskellok
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 06:44:48 pm »

<<< Happy Vista user, no problems.  Love the look and extra features.  

(Dell Inspiron 1420 4gig Ram, 220 gig hd, Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 @ 2.20ghz)  
JoeMommaBlake
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 11:40:21 pm »

I like my vista...and I use my laptop almost abusively.

I'm never going back....and I'm never buying a Mac.

"Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized."
- Daniel Burnham

http://www.joemommastulsa.com
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 10:52:04 am »

I have two laptops and two desktops with Vista and two desktops with XP, I am more productive on Vista then XP. Thing is though I checked drivers and hardware before I chose Vista. That is the big thing, guess what when XP came out everyone had the same issues, the media just didn't cover it as much because it happens on ever new OS released on the Intel plug and play type of system configuration.

The only reason Mac doesn't have that issue one there main hardware is they control it 100%.

Thank you,
Robert Town
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 10:05:51 pm »

The problem has nothing to do with Vista and it's disallowing of qualified drivers; MS gave vendors two years of beta and preparedness for Vista back when it was actually codenamed Longhorn.  Most of the vendors didn't comply by the RTG date.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org