A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:38:43 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving Up Golf?  (Read 5889 times)
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 07:41:15 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

quote:
Originally posted by we vs us

quote:

If there was any doubt before his recent televised nervous breakdown, Olbermann is officially the biggest cowardly douchebag on the planet. If you have not heard, he called our soldiers who have served over in Iraq and Afghanistan, and those presently serving over there, "cold blooded killers", a la another national embarassment--Jack Murtha.

Memo to GE, NBC, and Olbermann, these men and women volunteer to serve this country (and perhaps give their very lives) to protect your miserable, worthless existence so you can have your microphone and your bosses can earn their corporate profits.  

I will go out of my way to never buy another GE product or watch another NBC show again.

Wow.  That's completely out of character for the Olbermann I've seen.  He's gone out of his way to talk respectfully about the troops every time I've watched him (which, admittedly, isn't more than a couple times a month.)  

Do you have a link to the video?

The details can be found here:

http://olbermannwatch.com/

I couldn't find em.  Maybe there's a link to YouTube somewhere?  Closest I got was an 8 minute audio cut-and-paste of Laura Ingraham's radio show saying he said it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 08:23:51 pm »

quote:

I couldn't find em.  Maybe there's a link to YouTube somewhere?  Closest I got was an 8 minute audio cut-and-paste of Laura Ingraham's radio show saying he said it.

I will try to find something as well.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 09:27:28 pm »

quote:

quote:

If you're trying to dig up dirt, it's likely there is none.  Par for the course for the right-wing nut cases (no pun intended).

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 09:38:40 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Hoss

quote:

quote:

If you're trying to dig up dirt, it's likely there is none.  Par for the course for the right-wing nut cases (no pun intended).

Did not have to dig far. Tonight, Olberdouche issued a post script (a.k.a "clarification") to his b.s. special comment wherein he claims he did not mean to include our soldier's in his "cold-blooded killers" comment.

Here's a take on this clarification:

http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archives/2008/05/was_olbermann_l.php#more

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 06:02:41 am »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did not have to dig far. Tonight, Olberdouche issued a post script (a.k.a "clarification") to his b.s. special comment wherein he claims he did not mean to include our soldier's in his "cold-blooded killers" comment.

I trust olbermannwatch.org just about as far as I can throw it...which ain't far.

Would you ever see Billy issue a 'clarification' or 'retraction' on anything?  Has he ever?  Has Rush?  At least there's some integrity coming from 'Olberdouche'.

Keep drinking your Kool-Aid.  Have a nice day!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 11:42:57 am »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I trust olbermannwatch.org just about as far as I can throw it...which ain't far.

Would you ever see Billy issue a 'clarification' or 'retraction' on anything?  Has he ever?  Has Rush?  At least there's some integrity coming from 'Olberdouche'.

Whatever Hoss. Hey, at least we know where you get your information and what you consider reliable sources.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 12:03:24 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Whatever Hoss. Hey, at least we know where you get your information and what you consider reliable sources.

Likewise.  Sheesh.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org