Car dealership hot-babe arms race?

(1/4) > >>

Sardonicus Rex:
Is it just me or does it seem to anybody else like local auto dealerships are locked into some kind of arms race to get the most attractive young ladies to appear in their commercials?

First it was Kristen Glover for Jim "Dad'll Do It" Glover Chevrolet.

(actually, truth be told the trend may have started with Brandie Cox of the Tulsa Auto Collection/United Ford ads)

Then it was the unnamed yet very pretty blonde for Don Carlton Honda.

Now I turn on the TV and see Casey (Miss Oklahoma and her Ideal Feet) Preslar for Ferguson Pontiac.

I don't mind all these recent developments in the least, of course, but was just wondering if I'm overly obsessed extremely observant.

inteller:
former miss oklahoma was doing ads for tulsa welding school so she already hangs with that crowd.

These car babes are really gross actually.  Typical okie overly made up hos.

Now, if they want to get one of the channel 2 news babes to shill for them, I'll be down there shortly with my money in hand.

YoungTulsan:
quote:Originally posted by inteller

Now, if they want to get one of the channel 2 news babes to shill for them, I'll be down there shortly with my money in hand.

Just not for cars?

inteller:
quote:Originally posted by YoungTulsan

quote:Originally posted by inteller

Just not for cars?

hahaha...no, most of them are ice queens.  Probably hang down at the Empire bar.

TUalum0982:
quote:Originally posted by Sardonicus Rex

Is it just me or does it seem to anybody else like local auto dealerships are locked into some kind of arms race to get the most attractive young ladies to appear in their commercials?

First it was Kristen Glover for Jim "Dad'll Do It" Glover Chevrolet.

(actually, truth be told the trend may have started with Brandie Cox of the Tulsa Auto Collection/United Ford ads)

Then it was the unnamed yet very pretty blonde for Don Carlton Honda.

Now I turn on the TV and see Casey (Miss Oklahoma and her Ideal Feet) Preslar for Ferguson Pontiac.

I don't mind all these recent developments in the least, of course, but was just wondering if I'm overly obsessed extremely observant.

The girl for Don Carlton is Don Carlton's granddaughter named Jennifer Bruton.  She graduated from Jenks in umm 1998 or 1999.  There was a thread about this awhile back and if I remember correctly, Artist did some work for Bruton's family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page