A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 10:18:16 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disney buying/bought land around Turley  (Read 3749 times)
Ibanez
City Father

« on: May 18, 2006, 08:37:17 pm »

I know someone who worked at one of the local abstract companies. She was telling me that some time ago Disney bought "a bunch of land" up around Turley. Said the paperwork for it came across her desk and she looked at it and was shocked to see Disney buying so much land in this area.

Said she was forbidden to talk about it by her boss, but she retires officially tomorrow and was telling me about it this evening.

She couldn't remember the exact amount of land, but said in addition to the normal paperwork there were concept drawings of a theme park.

Mindblowing to me. Especially since this woman is not the type to make something up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org