A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 01:58:19 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republicanizing Tragedy  (Read 1591 times)
FOTD
« on: September 09, 2008, 04:57:28 pm »

http://vidzking.com/Tags/Keith-Olbermann-Apologizes-For-RNCs-Graphic-911-Tribute

He's right that if he or anyone to the left of FUX News played that ther would have been evicerated for exploiting 9/11. Insulting, disrespectful, convoluted, propagandist, divisive, lies, and Keith wanted to apologize for the RNC? He should have called them all fascists of the worse kind.

TulsaFan-inTexas
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:42:17 pm »

He's talking about the "graphic violence" in the video. I saw no "graphic violence." I was expecting to see people jumping from the windows of the twin towers and saw no such thing.

KO is the Shawn Hannity of the Democrat party.

FOTD, can't you come up with something better than this?

I am open minded and will criticize the Republican party equally.
FOTD
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:47 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by TulsaFan-inTexas

He's talking about the "graphic violence" in the video. I saw no "graphic violence." I was expecting to see people jumping from the windows of the twin towers and saw no such thing.

KO is the Shawn Hannity of the Democrat party.

FOTD, can't you come up with something better than this?

I am open minded and will criticize the Republican party equally.

Brain shame ..... the media had all agreed those vids were off limits....and especially in campain. You are wrong fannie.

Why do you choose to depict victims as pawns?

OU Fan in Tulsa.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 08:36:16 am »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

http://vidzking.com/Tags/Keith-Olbermann-Apologizes-For-RNCs-Graphic-911-Tribute

He's right that if he or anyone to the left of FUX News played that ther would have been evicerated for exploiting 9/11. Insulting, disrespectful, convoluted, propagandist, divisive, lies, and Keith wanted to apologize for the RNC? He should have called them all fascists of the worse kind.

5:57 pm.  That's awfully early for PWI....

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org