A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 02:56:37 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going on date at night, need ideas  (Read 6207 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 09:38:43 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd

When I was 19 I used to pick up girls and take them to Sonic for a "Coke date."  

Back in the '80's that would get you arrested. [Wink]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 09:59:27 am »

it seems the general census is to at least take a bit of time to go by the center of the universe.  To get to it, it's best to come down 244 west bound and get off on the 1st street exit.  Turn right on main (which is actually just a parking lot there for the old depot, right in front of the BOK tower).  Park, get out, walk past the big, tall iron thing that shoots up into the air (use the knocker as you go by, it's tradition).When you see a circle of brick work in the middle of the bridge, your there.  Stand in the center of it and scream (still tradition).  Then stand at one edge of it, and have your date stand at the opposite edge and have a conversation.  

Once you have done this, come back and ask real nicely and I might tell you the "secret" to it.
inteller
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 10:03:50 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd

When I was 19 I used to pick up girls and take them to Sonic for a "Coke date."  

Back in the '80's that would get you arrested. [Wink]

well these days it still will.....for being a cheapass.
cks511
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 10:05:17 am »

Just FYI if you are dog lovers, National Agility Trials are on Friday thru Sunday at the fairgrounds.  http://www.akc.org/events/agility/national_agility_championship/index.cfm

Well, that is if you are staying Wednesday thru one of those days, oops only second date, oh well, who knows!  LOL!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:07:02 am by cks511 » Logged
inteller
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 10:44:40 am »

quote:
Originally posted by cks511

Just FYI if you are dog lovers...

hey man, keep your own sick private things to yourself.
cks511
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 10:51:57 am »

quote:
Originally posted by inteller

quote:
Originally posted by cks511

Just FYI if you are dog lovers...

hey man, keep your own sick private things to yourself.

My sick privates?Huh  Inteller, I love you man.
SephirothSoul
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 12:43:57 am »

Wow. Thanks so much for embracing me into your community and helping me out with only 2 posts. I think all of your ideas are amazing and assuming her and I work out; I have a multitude of things to do. I like the Incredible Pizza idea alot because it will alow us time to have fun. The Sonic idea is cute now. I like the sporting events one too. The center of the universe would be good, but I specifically remember her saying she went there not last week. In any case, I would really like to take this time thank each and every one of you with your ideas. I'll let you all know how it goes and what I decide. Thanks again!

Daniel
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org