A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:59:31 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go West Restaurant and Saloon  (Read 1933 times)
joiei
City Father

« on: December 23, 2010, 10:45:22 pm »

On the west side in the old Avalon Steakhouse location. Had a pretty good flat iron steak there tonight.  Love the open kitchen.  The jalapeno cheesecake was excellent.  I will go b ack next week to try lunch.  It is located on New Sapulpa road.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 10:39:50 am »

On the west side in the old Avalon Steakhouse location. Had a pretty good flat iron steak there tonight.  Love the open kitchen.  The jalapeno cheesecake was excellent.  I will go b ack next week to try lunch.  It is located on New Sapulpa road.

Thanks for the tip, I will have to give it a try.  It's a great looking space, I was disappointed Avalon couldn't make it there, but their food quality had been slipping downhill for a number of years before the move.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
joiei
City Father

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 11:44:27 am »

Website
http://gowestrestaurant.com/

menu
http://gowestrestaurant.com/menu/Go%20West%20Dinner.pdf

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org