A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:11:28 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: City Council Minutes - Where are they posted?  (Read 2369 times)
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« on: July 09, 2009, 03:04:32 pm »

Why can't I find the minutes to City Council meetings online?  I can find agendas going back several years, but not the minutes of the meetings. 

Thus, I can tell what was discussed, but not what was decided...and who voted for/against?

Shouldn't it be here?  http://www.tulsacouncil.org/home.php

Am I missing something obvious?
shadows
City Father

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 05:00:17 pm »

Under the charter amendment change only it Tulsa can all the charter articles be amended by one vote, one issue.  (not called a new charter) It being submitted to the electors as a completed charter amended (In defining the word usage) there is very little resemblance to the anticipated fine line painted by a very broad bush between the small number of the downtown elitist and the commoners who was installed as a stand in for democracy .

When the first meeting were held there was a  period that the meeting of the council did not maintain minutes as the could only say  “YES” to all items.  At a later date a citizen ask the city clerk to see the meeting minutes and a search was made for the non-existing minutes.  These were drawn up at a later date.  I am sure that they now exist but to broadcast them would cause 3 police to be laid off for lack of funds which would inform the commoners and those handicapped what is currently conducted in the meeting.       

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 08:41:01 pm »

Click on any agenda that is more than a couple of weeks old and you will see the minutes to the right of the agenda item.

Power is nothing till you use it.
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:56:20 pm »

Thanks.  That's sort of confusing, but it works.  (I didn't think to look inside the agenda for the minutes, b/c I was expecting to see a separate link to "minutes.")
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org