A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:07:08 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ricky Martin "Outs" Himself  (Read 19367 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2010, 02:50:21 pm »

You know thread drift is out of control when you can't even bring it back to Ricky.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2010, 02:56:35 pm »

Ricky?  Ricky who?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacks fan
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2010, 02:57:42 pm »

You know thread drift is out of control when you can't even bring it back to Ricky.

I tried to steer it back but I think it's too late and headed for the ditch.

Wait a minute, Ricky won't head for the ditch, he'll head for the utility pole!!
morningstar
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2010, 06:09:28 pm »

It all comes right back around to first impressions.  Calling a regular poster a "Dumbf*ck" regardless of what his profile says won't endear you to many people.  Even if I don't agree with Conan alot of the time.

Grin
You just don't get it do you, slick?  You and the others poking fun at JMO's spelling and grammar didn't make a very good first impression on we newcomers either.  Roll Eyes Ask me if I care that you don't find me endearing!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2010, 07:04:38 pm »

You just don't get it do you, slick?  You and the others poking fun at JMO's spelling and grammar didn't make a very good first impression on we newcomers either.  Roll Eyes Ask me if I care that you don't find me endearing!

You keep posting about it, so you obviously do.

Move on; you're displaying obsessive behavior.  Or is that 'your'?

Shocked

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dbacks fan
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2010, 07:19:41 pm »

Only if stated, "I wish that you would quit displaying that obsessive behavior of yours".

morningstar
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2010, 09:11:18 pm »

You keep posting about it, so you obviously do.
hmmm,... Keep posting about it?  Huh 
  So, you're telling me I can only reply to posts that you say is allowed AND the number of times to that particular post?

Who is it that's displaying an obsessive behavior?   Roll Eyes

Shocked

If you don't know the difference in your and you're ...look it up.   Cool

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2010, 09:16:31 pm »

Hey, I got an obsessive behavior!

Now, how to manifest it....??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
morningstar
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 09:22:49 pm »

Hey, I got an obsessive behavior!

Now, how to manifest it....??

Grin
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2010, 09:29:27 pm »

Is that a smiley face?

morningstar
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2010, 09:44:34 pm »

Is that a smiley face?

This? >  Grin

Yes. 
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2010, 09:46:20 pm »

Too small for these old eyes to see clearly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org