A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 09:51:18 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbara Boxer=Arrogant Dooshbag  (Read 7605 times)
tim huntzinger
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 04:42:36 pm »

Only thing thats going to hit the fan is you getting banned....Idiot....

Really? For what pray tell? For allowing myself to be called an idiot, insane, retarded?  For objecting to sexist, abusive language from an ossifer of the law? I am disappointed in you BB.  G-dawg I can expect it from but you, too, huh? Ok.  Now what is your name again?
HazMatCFO
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2009, 04:32:26 am »

The General should have been more prepared as I am sure the Pentagon knows the Senator has an ego as big as California, dislikes military types and would get upset if her ego isn't stroked.

That doesn't excuse the arrogance of Ms. Boxer who comes off as an arrogant a**hole. She could have as easily sent a message to General in private after the meeting to address her as Senator in the future.

tim huntzinger
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 08:15:33 am »

Did it surprise a single person that it was her who made that statement?

Stuck up bitc....

Not really, W.  But I am very very surprised that you would use such language to describe her sentiment.  Do you teach your kids to speak like this?  Are you really a TPD? Do you really devalue your reputation and career so much that you are going to let that comment stand instead of doing the right thing and taking it down?  I am very shocked at your behavior and at TN for allowing it.  I am sorry I am the only person on this entire forum who objects to someone behaving like a sexist pig, and W you should thank me for being the only person trying to protect your good name and reputation.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 08:22:18 am »

Not really, W.  But I am very very surprised that you would use such language to describe her sentiment.  Do you teach your kids to speak like this?  Are you really a TPD? Do you really devalue your reputation and career so much that you are going to let that comment stand instead of doing the right thing and taking it down?  I am very shocked at your behavior and at TN for allowing it.  I am sorry I am the only person on this entire forum who objects to someone behaving like a sexist pig, and W you should thank me for being the only person trying to protect your good name and reputation.

Would you please grow a pair and quit with the BS sanctimony?  Get over yourself or get outta here.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 08:28:00 am »

Would you please grow a pair and quit with the BS sanctimony?  Get over yourself or get outta here.

Do you teach your 3-year old to talk like that?  I guess if you want to put yourself on exhibition as a sexist pig who am I to stop you?  And again with the crybaby 'leave!' sentiment. What is wrong with you?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 09:35:38 am »

Do you teach your 3-year old to talk like that? 

If you mean do I expect my child to whine and cry over every little thing that upsets him and not get over it, then yes.

tim huntzinger
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 09:51:08 am »

If you mean do I expect my child to whine and cry over every little thing that upsets him and not get over it, then yes.

Not quite are you teaching him that it is okay to call women 'grumble*' and other names?  Look if you want to defend yourself as a sexist pig, do not expect people to begin to listen to your opinions.  All you are doing is making yourself look like a jerk.  Sorry for even caring, really.  This entire board should be ashamed of itself, and Wilbur you especially.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 10:02:46 am »

Not quite are you teaching him that it is okay to call women 'grumble*' and other names?  Look if you want to defend yourself as a sexist pig, do not expect people to begin to listen to your opinions.  All you are doing is making yourself look like a jerk.  Sorry for even caring, really.  This entire board should be ashamed of itself, and Wilbur you especially.

Is this you Know Nothing?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Frightwingvideo%2Ecom%2F%3Fp%3D2131&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

tim huntzinger
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 10:48:21 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Frightwingvideo%2Ecom%2F%3Fp%3D2131&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

No.  Or obviously I would be wearing pink undies, right?  And just so you know, I have a 2.5 year old and I do NOT expect her to pitch fits every time she is rebuffed.  If that is your expectation I have some really, reaaallllly bad news for you: you are raising a monster and I hope you are ready for a smart-mouthed brat, one of those punks that you really hate.
Wilbur
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 12:06:09 pm »

Don't feed the trolls.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 12:18:01 pm »

Don't feed the trolls.

Do not cast your pearls to sexist pigs.
USRufnex
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 04:36:25 pm »

Barbara Boxer shows strength.... she'd a dooshbag.
Sarah Palin shows strength.... she's a hero.
Typical.

joiei
City Father

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 10:00:07 pm »

Hey Guido, you created your own personal movie of what it is like to see you react to the real world.  You are so cute,  I thought the dildo was a moving moment.   

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 12:22:19 am »

Barbara Boxer shows strength.... she'd a dooshbag.
Sarah Palin shows strength.... she's a hero.
Typical.

Please don't mistake disrespect and self-sanctimonious attitudes with "strength".  Let's see what did Senator "Hot Chex" Boxer work so hard at to become a member of the Senate club?  Oh, yeah, forgot, it takes a lot of time to do fund raisers and such out in Marin County.

I'm curious how many other times "sir" or "ma'am" has been said in committee before in the House or Senate.  I agree with the OP, she's being a total DB on this.

To become a General in any branch of the armed forces, it requires hard work, not raising a bunch of filthy money to gain votes. 

The good Senator from Cali was most def out of line here.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 06:29:08 am »

Please don't mistake disrespect and self-sanctimonious attitudes with "strength".  Let's see what did Senator "Hot Chex" Boxer work so hard at to become a member of the Senate club?  Oh, yeah, forgot, it takes a lot of time to do fund raisers and such out in Marin County.

I'm curious how many other times "sir" or "ma'am" has been said in committee before in the House or Senate.  I agree with the OP, she's being a total DB on this.

To become a General in any branch of the armed forces, it requires hard work, not raising a bunch of filthy money to gain votes. 

The good Senator from Cali was most def out of line here.

Maybe, but if the Senator had an (R) following the name, I'm pretty certain this would have been a non-issue for Gweed.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org