A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:22:33 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yoot Pastor Shoots Petty Criminal  (Read 19579 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2007, 03:14:35 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

Back to my point that it is all about fireworks...this is my conspiracy theory portion of the day.

Fireworks are symbols of war...they represent bombs bursting in air...or so the song says. People who like fireworks are secretly and/or subconsciencely approving of violence. The gun people and the military/industrial complex use fireworks and the scent of gunpowder to lure children into becoming gun owners and voting for pro-war candidates.

Fireworks are also the reason why Bell's was moved. The biggest day of the year for RiverParks is the fourth of July and Bell's was competing with their own show. Now, the powers of the RiverParks Authority have fourth of July fireworks all to themselves.

It is all about fireworks.

Dis-jointed, not cohesive, full of speculation.  Makes perfect sense to me!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
jamesrage
Philanthropist

« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2007, 01:11:06 am »

quote:
Originally posted by tim huntzinger

Thanks JR for wading in so timely! You certainly capsulated the discussion!

I find it amusing how anti-2nd amendment nuts,criminal apologist and anti-religious nuts try to use this as a means to attack gun ownership,feel sorry for scum and to bash christians.The thugs that were shot at could have easily killed the minister and one of his congregation member.

If criminals do not want to get shot then they should not try threaten and or assault people,nor should they be trying to steal **** that is not theirs.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
tim huntzinger
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2007, 08:40:25 am »

[refer to Conan's pic of horse, please]

For the sake of tenderizing the meat, however, JR, do you find any of your bogeymen participating in this discussion?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org