A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:25:59 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Three Stooges  (Read 3362 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« on: December 07, 2011, 05:24:43 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Th2kO4MfI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 05:28:44 pm »

I wasn't aware there was a new writer's strike in Hollywood.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:34:10 pm »

I'm pretty sure even Netflix is going to say "no F'ing way, really?".
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:52:32 pm »

I realize the movie is cornball drivel, but I might actually see it.

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 11:37:38 pm »

I realize the movie is cornball drivel, but I might actually see it.

Well the nun is hot.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 08:57:05 am »

Hmmm....

Surprisingly, I am speechless.  Will have to go home tonight and watch some of my old Stooges DVD's.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 12:18:06 pm »

Well I'm a huge Stooge (goes without saying) fan. And even I thought that it would be impossible to pull off. But after watching the trailer, this might just work. I am glad the big name stars pulled out. These relative unknown actors I think will put more into it. Cant wait to see Sofia Vergara as a sexy nun.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
dbacks fan
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 01:10:59 pm »

Well I'm a huge Stooge (goes without saying) fan. And even I thought that it would be impossible to pull off. But after watching the trailer, this might just work. I am glad the big name stars pulled out. These relative unknown actors I think will put more into it. Cant wait to see Sofia Vergara as a sexy nun.

Sean Hayes was on Will & Grace and has done a lot of other work and Will Sasso was great on Mad TV for a number of seasons. After all of the rumor and speculation that has gone on with this movie and now seeing an actual trailer, I might have to go see this when it comes out.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 01:20:19 pm »

Jim Carrey, Sean Penn, Hank Azaria and Johnny Knoxville were all considered for this movie.
So the stars that did sign up for it will likely struggle at the box office to make a big draw.
It looks juvenile though and that's right up my alley.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org