A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:24:01 am
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Bombing  (Read 64103 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 08:27:01 am »

My point is. He was most likely dead before the bombings took place. So therefore his death would be unrelated to possible suicide or backlash from the wrongfull suspect I.D. in the case.

Wow. I damn near sound like a Attorney.  Wink

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2013, 08:55:23 am »

It's a conspiracy created by members of the Bilderberg group. Coordinated by all branches of law enforcement using alien technology to cover up.

Damn, dirty aliens.

onward...through the fog
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2013, 10:13:17 am »

members of the Bilderberg group. Coordinated by all branches of law enforcement using alien technology to cover up.

That's a mouthful, couldn't you have just shortened it into "Reddit?"

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/04/it-wasnt-sunil-tripathi-the-anatomy-of-a-misinformation-disaster/275155/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2013, 10:39:48 am »

Damn, dirty aliens.

There's only one guy that can fix this
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2013, 10:54:21 am »

There's only one guy that can fix this

I understand he's out of bubblegum.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2013, 02:13:23 pm »

Maher brought the doosh, and then gets whacked for it.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sympathy-for-the-devils-for-bill-maher-boston-is-a-warped-911-defense-all-over-again/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2013, 01:04:54 am »

Any fans of Alex Jones best not watch this blistering @ss ripping.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-son-of-a-btch-furious-boston-man-confronts-ahole-alex-jones-reporter-over-false-flag-allegations/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2013, 07:20:02 am »

"...you sh!t heel"?

Man, those Bostonians are creative.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2013, 07:38:30 am »

"...you sh!t heel"?

He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2013, 08:10:22 am »

"...you sh!t heel"?

Would it have been better as "You wicked sh!theel?"

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2013, 09:05:11 am »

He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master.

"In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan."

Love that movie.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2013, 08:42:36 am »

So now we know that Saudi Arabia also warned us about the bomber last year, and denied his entry into their country the year before.  So we had two warnings from Russia and one from the Saudis.  For a "self radicalized" loan wolf, this guy really had some street cred! 

"That is one little warning, two little warnings, three little warnings, ha ha ha."

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.

The Saudi warning, the official told MailOnline, was separate from the multiple red flags raised by Russian intelligence in 2011, and was based on human intelligence developed independently in Yemen.

Citing security concerns, the Saudi government also denied an entry visa to the elder Tsarnaev brother in December 2011, when he hoped to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, the source said. Tsarnaev's plans to visit Saudi Arabia have not been previously disclosed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html

It seems like only yesterday. . .

This is an intelligence clusterf. . .

Perhaps it's a good idea at this point to discuss what other warnings we have opted to ignore over the last couple of years, ya think?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2013, 09:22:16 am »

Homeland Security is your clusterfark here. But then you have that knee jerk thing going on.

onward...through the fog
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2013, 11:16:47 am »

Homeland Security is your clusterfark here. But then you have that knee jerk thing going on.

The warnings were delivered to the FBI ans State Department.

Are you suggesting that they pulled the old "not my problem" on us?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2013, 12:21:12 pm »

I'm suggesting you're no better than the New York Post.

onward...through the fog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org