A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 05:11:07 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems With VA Medical Care  (Read 23662 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2014, 02:18:04 pm »

Some are pushing a voucher/private health care option for vets. Short term fix that I think is a no-brainer.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/218/veterans-affairs-chairman-proposes-private-option-for-veterans-stuck-on-va-wait-lists/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2014, 02:18:18 pm »

How does that old crone still have a shred of credibility?

People still listen to Palin for God's sake.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2014, 02:43:57 pm »

People still listen to Palin for God's sake.

Yeah, but at least I can turn down the volume and not feel my lunch creeping up the back of my throat when Palin is on.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2014, 02:50:36 pm »

Yeah, but at least I can turn down the volume and not feel my lunch creeping up the back of my throat when Palin is on.

What the hell does Sarah Palin have to do with this?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 02:54:28 pm »

What the hell does Sarah Palin have to do with this?

F, I know right?  But she's still babbling about this and people are listening.

Crazy
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 02:58:07 pm »

F, I know right?  But she's still babbling about this and people are listening.

Crazy

Like you apparently.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2014, 03:01:20 pm »

Like you apparently.

No, I've never listened to her in a serious manner.

She's the sludge at the bottom of the political porta-john.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2014, 03:10:33 pm »

No, I've never listened to her in a serious manner.

She's the sludge at the bottom of the political porta-john.

There's your "war on womyn" folks--democratic party style. Someone holding no elective office (although she is a former VP candidate and governor) who is viewed as smile in a port potty.

Meanwhile, we clearly have the blame game pushed by the House minority leader, an opinion incidentally that is contrary to the echo chamber in this forum that the probs with the VA go back 60 years and not just 6 plus years since BOOOSSSSHHHH was in office, and a lefty in here wants to talk about Palin.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2014, 03:19:14 pm »

There's your "war on womyn" folks--democratic party style. Someone holding no elective office (although she is a former VP candidate and governor) who is viewed as smile in a port potty.

Meanwhile, we clearly have the blame game pushed by the House minority leader, an opinion incidentally that is contrary to the echo chamber in this forum that the probs with the VA go back 60 years and not just 6 plus years since BOOOSSSSHHHH was in office, and a lefty in here wants to talk about Palin.

Head's up folks, some in here are so insanely crammed into the conservative corner they don't recognize a moderate Republican.

Jeez Gueez, Palin doesn't even know you exist.  You should chill on the crushing.  How bad has the online stalking gotten?

When folks are so hard-core one sided, your reading comprehension goes all poop-smeared.  Re-read the comments.  Until you popped off with an obvious need to Palin-hump, it barely had anything to do with her.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2014, 03:35:42 pm »

Head's up folks, some in here are so insanely crammed into the conservative corner they don't recognize a moderate Republican.

Jeez Gueez, Palin doesn't even know you exist.  You should chill on the crushing.  How bad has the online stalking gotten?

When folks are so hard-core one sided, your reading comprehension goes all poop-smeared.  Re-read the comments.  Until you popped off with an obvious need to Palin-hump, it barely had anything to do with her.

I'm waiting for it.....

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2014, 03:45:04 pm »

I'm waiting for it.....

HEY HOSS!  Let's talk about this smile on PM.

I'll conference you in.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2014, 03:47:25 pm »

Here is an interesting article for those that want to compare the VA mess to Obamacare. It also provides some insight into the history of the VA. Sorry, Palin does not weigh in on this article, though.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2014/05/23/no-the-va-isnt-a-preview-of-obamacare-its-much-worse/

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2014, 04:00:44 pm »

I'm waiting for it.....

Just like I waited for your 'Scanners' moment when Palin's name was taken in vain...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2014, 07:11:27 pm »

So, who is to blame?

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/chc449/world-of-warriorshaft

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/qelsqv/world-of-warriorshaft---terrible-memory-lane

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2014, 07:30:21 pm »

Let's can rest easy, and feel better about this because the director of the Phoenix VA had to repay her performance bonus.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/22/veterans-affairs-executive-bonus/9434285/

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org