A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:56:14 am
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump  (Read 245693 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2016, 09:45:34 am »

Over the weekend Trump declared that the multiple class action suits against Trump University are only going forward because the Judge is a Mexican.

You see, Trump is building a wall. And the United States Federal Judge is Mexican. So Trump has only won half of his motions and the case gets to go forward.

What do you call it when you judge a person based on their race or ethnicity? Oh, that's right. Racist.

He is the mirror to over half of the Hijacked Republican Party - showing the truth behind their previously "politically correct" thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.  This is what they really are.  It is finally coming out of the dark, dank, hiding places they have kept it for so long....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #286 on: June 10, 2016, 01:02:27 pm »

A new poll show Hillary up over Trump by 7 points....

In Kansas.

Romney beat Obama by 22 points in Kansas. Could even Oklahoma be in play?

http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/capitol-report/2016/jun/10/poll-shows-clinton-leading-in-kansas-bro/

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2016, 01:43:33 pm »

Still think you guys are reading WAY too much into Trump. In the end I truly believe 80% of the reason he is winning is solely because he is a celebrity. That's it.

You recall in '08 they would ask random people on the streets (aka voters) what policies they liked about Obama, and no one could really name anything...except they were getting free phones ;-)

You ask they same types why they support Trump and I bet you will get similar responses. The only difference is that Trump has no filter and doesn't go out of his way not to offend people where Obama was far more refined. On the flip side though, Trump is FAR more of a celebrity than Obama ever hoped to be. In other words, he has more latitude to get away with all that garbage.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2016, 07:50:04 am »

...except they were getting free phones ;-)

Thanks to a new program started by Reagan and under Bush to include cellphones...

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2016, 08:01:27 am »

Thanks to a new program started by Reagan and under Bush to include cellphones...

SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2016, 11:20:05 am »

Ha! A good example of both how government tends to grow and about how internet memes are usually wrong.  Wink

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2016, 06:36:44 pm »

A new poll show Hillary up over Trump by 7 points....

In Kansas.

Romney beat Obama by 22 points in Kansas. Could even Oklahoma be in play?

http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/capitol-report/2016/jun/10/poll-shows-clinton-leading-in-kansas-bro/

When does Nate Silver usually start weighing in on POTUS elections?  He’s a good barometer.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2016, 10:13:22 am »

I think 538 is holding off on aggregated polls until after the conventions. I like seeing an aggregate because it's easy to tell which are outliers pushing one candidate over another.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2016, 10:14:55 am »

I think 538 is holding off on aggregated polls until after the conventions. I like seeing an aggregate because it's easy to tell which are outliers pushing one candidate over another.

One poll I noticed this morning watching the talking heads was that in Utah, Trump and Clinton are even.  Let that sink in.  That's Utah.  Trump is a train wreck.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2016, 11:29:33 am »

I've read so many things going poorly for the Trump Campaign the last few days. 

I can't tell if it's true or if the news providers are telling people what they want to hear.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2016, 11:40:19 am »

I am still surprised he has stayed in it this long...I really thought he would drop out way before now. 

Wouldn't that be a great soap opera twist - Trump withdraws at the convention?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #296 on: June 21, 2016, 12:22:49 pm »

Ironic Trump fact of the day -

A few years back he was sued on a business deal gone bad. In discovery they started fighting about emails - the other side wanted Trump's emails and other communications. Trump didn't want to produce anything, so eventually the judge ordered the emails to be produced. But Trump claimed that he personally never used email, that any emails any of his organizations used were deleted, and that the decision makers in his organization all used personal and/or public email servers. No emails were ever produced in response to the Court Order.

The lawsuit was then settled.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/13/trump-accused-destroying-email-evidence-lawsuit-10-years-ago-republican-hillary-president/85795082/

https://www.rt.com/usa/346696-donald-trump-deleted-emails/ 

If you haven't paid attention to all the lawsuit, legal threats, and utter nonsense The Donald does with the Courts - you're missing out. He sues journalists for $5,000,000,000 dollars for saying he isn't a billionaire. He threatens to sue anyone who disagrees with him (including attorneys during Court proceedings). I'm sure he has some legitimate lawsuits, but he has many that are just bluster and an attempt to shut up critics (pesky First Amendment).

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2016, 12:47:41 pm »

The Onion posted
"Mary Fallin (Governor, Oklahoma):  Having a woman on his ticket could be the key to making Trump's campaign even more confusing."
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2016, 03:59:22 pm »

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
"But the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2016, 04:51:14 pm »

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
"But the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Wow.  This guy...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org