A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:12:40 pm
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 120   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Protect Yourself From Obamacare  (Read 503374 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1380 on: November 12, 2013, 05:04:51 pm »

No real point in a group of middle aged men judging the ads.

Unless we're trying to make the decisions for groups of which we have no knowledge...as middle aged men have a tendency to do.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1381 on: November 12, 2013, 05:09:59 pm »

Hush, hush, it will all be over soon.

Sheen will get his, so screw everyone else. Now where have I had that argument thrown at me before... Roll Eyes

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1382 on: November 12, 2013, 05:14:52 pm »

Unless we're trying to make the decisions for groups of which we have no knowledge...as middle aged men have a tendency to do.

Finally a sense of reason. So non-military people can shut up about what goes on with the military, men can shut up about abortion rights, whites can shut up about race issues, poor people can shut up about tax policy, etc...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1383 on: November 12, 2013, 07:48:35 pm »

James O'Keefe acting up again...http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/12/one-fired-three-suspended-after-undercover-video-catches-obamacare-navigators-offering-shocking-advice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1384 on: November 13, 2013, 06:21:59 am »

Classic O'Keefe - from the most massively verified liar in the whole field of Fox False journalism.  As always, it is extremely obvious that it was heavily edited, so will be interesting to see the unedited version... but I'm gonna just bet that he finally figured out to destroy the evidence by now!

Notice his appeal to the "good ole boys" in the bar as intro...?   It is Texas, after all....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1385 on: November 13, 2013, 08:12:58 am »

Oh My Gowd!

Remember the other day when Jay Carney said their plan to increase participation in Obamacare would include an "aggressive marketing campaign" targeted at young people?  Well. . .here it is, and I'm sure it cost millions of dollars!

Hey young folks, look at how you are viewed.

Hey young women, this is how they define you.

Don't worry. That website crashed too. Proof positive that everything Obamacare fails...http://doyougotinsurance.com/

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1386 on: November 13, 2013, 08:15:05 am »

Classic O'Keefe - from the most massively verified liar in the whole field of Fox False journalism.  As always, it is extremely obvious that it was heavily edited, so will be interesting to see the unedited version... but I'm gonna just bet that he finally figured out to destroy the evidence by now!

Notice his appeal to the "good ole boys" in the bar as intro...?   It is Texas, after all....

Do you really think bringing up "massively verified liar" in the context of Obamacare means anything? More importantly, I bet those people that got fired as a result of his lies are back to work; right?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1387 on: November 13, 2013, 09:22:33 am »

Don't worry. That website crashed too. Proof positive that everything Obamacare fails...http://doyougotinsurance.com/

So now instead of saying: “That’s a major train wreck!” or “That’s a sinking ship!”

We can just say: “That’s so full of Obamacare!"

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1388 on: November 13, 2013, 10:24:24 am »

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1389 on: November 13, 2013, 05:13:37 pm »

Do you really think bringing up "massively verified liar" in the context of Obamacare means anything? More importantly, I bet those people that got fired as a result of his lies are back to work; right?

Goes to the magnitude of the lies, doesn't it?   It's all about perspective again... Obama's really "Big Lie" still goes to his gun control efforts - and don't think for a second that he has let up on that - lead mines and smelters in this country are pretty much gone due to his EPA goons.  And what are bullets made of (mostly)??

Nothing to do with health care reform.

They may well be back to work. I haven't followed any of them.  But again, perspective would seem to indicate that the combined total of all the wages all of those people make would be pretty much peanuts compared to the pension the Dick Cheney gets from the Fed.  So, if O'Keefe wanted to do something actually worthwhile, he could do one of his little Fox-Dramas on Cheney and rouse up the rabble to get his pension taken away....that would be a good thing.  But wait...that's right...truth, justice, and the American way it isn't in The Script, is it?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1390 on: November 13, 2013, 05:53:07 pm »

Goes to the magnitude of the lies, doesn't it?   It's all about perspective again... Obama's really "Big Lie" still goes to his gun control efforts - and don't think for a second that he has let up on that - lead mines and smelters in this country are pretty much gone due to his EPA goons.  And what are bullets made of (mostly)??

Nothing to do with health care reform.

They may well be back to work. I haven't followed any of them.  But again, perspective would seem to indicate that the combined total of all the wages all of those people make would be pretty much peanuts compared to the pension the Dick Cheney gets from the Fed.  So, if O'Keefe wanted to do something actually worthwhile, he could do one of his little Fox-Dramas on Cheney and rouse up the rabble to get his pension taken away....that would be a good thing.  But wait...that's right...truth, justice, and the American way it isn't in The Script, is it?

O'Keefe is a partisan, and appears to be trained on just embarrassing/going after dems and "liberal" policies. As for going after Cheney, I guess the entire mainstream media isn't good enough? 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1391 on: November 13, 2013, 06:50:23 pm »

O'Keefe is a partisan, and appears to be trained on just embarrassing/going after dems and "liberal" policies. As for going after Cheney, I guess the entire mainstream media isn't good enough? 

True - he IS Rupert's trained lap dog.  When you go to RMU, you just leave all scruples/morals/sense of human decency at the door.  He has learned well.

I guess not....after all, he IS the "Teflon Dick"....probably even more so than the "Teflon Ronald"....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1392 on: November 13, 2013, 09:50:53 pm »

True - he IS Rupert's trained lap dog.  When you go to RMU, you just leave all scruples/morals/sense of human decency at the door.  He has learned well.

You earned it...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1393 on: November 13, 2013, 10:46:53 pm »

And the reason why Obamacare is going teets up?  You guessed it..FOX NEWS!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7VUjYeFFic[/youtube]

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1394 on: November 14, 2013, 09:22:24 am »

You earned it...

YOU are the well-trained, successful, literate, rich,  connected lawyer in the room...  and that's the BEST you got??  Geez, guido, come on... I know you can do better!

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 120   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org