A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:41:30 am
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 120   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Protect Yourself From Obamacare  (Read 503318 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1125 on: August 26, 2013, 04:53:51 pm »

Paul, Cruz plan anti-Obamacare rally

Betcha that'll be some good people watchin'.

You mean the Ted Cruz who is a Canadian and ineligible to be President...??

Why isn't Donald Trump all over this potential travesty to the American Way of Life and the blasphemy potential to the US Constitution??  Come on, Donald...don't abandon us now!!!  He already failed us big time when he let John McCain run for President - in spite of being a Panamanian!!  Oh, where does it end....??  The inhumanity of it all (like flying turkeys, if anyone remembers WKRP)....the horror of it all...!!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1126 on: September 20, 2013, 09:37:08 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7cRsfW0Jv8[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #1127 on: September 26, 2013, 11:44:34 am »

Jay Carney has become our own little Bagdad Bob.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6bfuxUAWFs[/youtube]

Without a doubt the most entertaining press secretary ever!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1128 on: September 27, 2013, 01:53:36 am »

This is how AHCA/Obamacare is being sold here........

These are on heavy rotation on TV.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVUJNEDpEkg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLpKDNVU9dA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVUwDaO48Xo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:14:24 am by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1129 on: September 30, 2013, 05:45:47 am »

Who's going to go get their Obamacare today?

If you sign up today, your benefits start in January, If you wait support may collapse.  Your president is counting on you!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1130 on: September 30, 2013, 12:01:41 pm »

This is how AHCA/Obamacare is being sold here........

These are on heavy rotation on TV.

Interesting contrast - Oregon is number 13 in health rankings (near the top of healthiest), while Oklahoma is at 43 in health rankings (near the bottom).  And that is why this whole state should disparage Oregon...they obviously don't deserve to have better health (or healthcare) than us!!  Even if they DID think ahead and do things to make it happen....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1131 on: September 30, 2013, 12:43:22 pm »

I wonder how many people I know that will need to sign up.

Not many that I can think of off the top of my head.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1132 on: September 30, 2013, 01:45:26 pm »

Interesting contrast - Oregon is number 13 in health rankings (near the top of healthiest), while Oklahoma is at 43 in health rankings (near the bottom).  And that is why this whole state should disparage Oregon...they obviously don't deserve to have better health (or healthcare) than us!!  Even if they DID think ahead and do things to make it happen....

Obamacare accomplishes nothing in improving mortality rates, health care, nor "health" rankings, it simply re-jiggers the payment mechanism for those that need medical treatment, that's it.

Aside from that, you'd be hard pressed to find two metro areas with better health care facilities than Tulsa or OKC.  I suspect healthier lifestyle choices in Oregon has far more to do with their higher ranking than anything else. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1133 on: September 30, 2013, 02:24:33 pm »

Obamacare accomplishes nothing in improving mortality rates, health care, nor "health" rankings, it simply re-jiggers the payment mechanism for those that need medical treatment, that's it.

Aside from that, you'd be hard pressed to find two metro areas with better health care facilities than Tulsa or OKC.  I suspect healthier lifestyle choices in Oregon has far more to do with their higher ranking than anything else. 

Obamacare does accomplish one major thing. It shifts individual responsibility to a mandate from the government, and creates a new level of entitlement that (as with all entitlement) can only grow until it either collapses of it's own weight or becomes another government weapon to enforce the false belief that people couldn't manage such things on their own.

"Make us your slaves, but feed us."

"If you elect anyone but us, they will take away your Obamacare and push your family off a cliff."

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1134 on: September 30, 2013, 02:25:44 pm »

Obamacare does accomplish one major thing. It shifts individual responsibility to a mandate from the government, and creates a new level of entitlement that (as with all entitlement) can only grow until it either collapses of it's own weight or becomes another government weapon to enforce the false belief that people couldn't manage such things on their own.

"Make us your slaves, but feed us."

"If you elect anyone but us, they will take away your Obamacare and push your family off a cliff."

Do you know many people that are signing up?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1135 on: September 30, 2013, 02:39:42 pm »

I wonder how many people I know that will need to sign up.

Not many that I can think of off the top of my head.

You and they are very lucky.  Not to be part of the 45 million....

I won't need to sign up, but know plenty who will... maybe that's my problem - I need to hang out with richer friends and I should have chosen to be born into a richer family!!  Darn the bad choices I made before birth!!

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1136 on: October 01, 2013, 06:44:39 am »

System crashed in nearly every state.
Oklahoma exchange crashed at 7:40 a.m.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1137 on: October 01, 2013, 06:53:50 am »

System crashed in nearly every state.
Oklahoma exchange crashed at 7:40 a.m.

I'm sure you'll be able to sign up sooner or later.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1138 on: October 01, 2013, 07:08:09 am »

I'm sure you'll be able to sign up sooner or later.

Only if he can input all his pertinent information in blue

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1139 on: October 01, 2013, 07:12:42 am »

Only if he can input all his pertinent information in blue

It's the IRS.  They already have all my pertinent information in blue and red!  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 120   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org