A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:01:37 pm
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1480231 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2520 on: February 01, 2018, 11:40:00 pm »

Happened to go to Post Office today to mail some stuff, and while there I always look at the wanted posters...kind of a hobby... interesting new poster today...

Wanted by the FBI;   The FBI.

Wanted for conspiracy to stop a conspiracy.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2521 on: February 01, 2018, 11:44:56 pm »

Trump said today, he has fulfilled more promises than promised...!!

Glad he cleared THAT up....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #2522 on: February 02, 2018, 06:13:08 am »

Trump said today, he has fulfilled more promises than promised...!!

Glad he cleared THAT up....

Heard a story about Trump the other day, nothing scandalous, just an anecdotal humanizing story (as he is still a human that I know of).

Trump and this guy were at a party, and Trump comes over, and somehow one of his books comes up as a topic, to which Trump quickly makes the comment "I must be the only guy in the world to have written more books than I have read."

Now that's funny stuff.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
TeeDub
« Reply #2523 on: February 02, 2018, 11:21:20 am »

Heard a story about Trump the other day, nothing scandalous, just an anecdotal humanizing story (as he is still a human that I know of).

Trump and this guy were at a party, and Trump comes over, and somehow one of his books comes up as a topic, to which Trump quickly makes the comment "I must be the only guy in the world to have written more books than I have read."

Now that's funny stuff.

ba-dum ching
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2524 on: February 02, 2018, 12:38:57 pm »

Even if he recognizes what Trump is, he can still be a D-bag.  Like he is....

Like this?

Scott Pruitt revealed findings of Tar Creek investigation to subjects of the investigation
http://newsok.com/scott-pruitt-revealed-findings-of-tar-creek-investigation-to-subjects-of-the-investigation/article/5581922

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2525 on: February 02, 2018, 03:23:24 pm »

Market dropped 666 points...Trump is Satan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2526 on: February 02, 2018, 03:25:09 pm »

Market dropped 666 points...Trump is Satan

All over the stupid Nunes memo. What a buffoon. Stupid Watergate.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2527 on: February 02, 2018, 03:42:00 pm »

All over the stupid Nunes memo. What a buffoon. Stupid Watergate.

Nope.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/heres-the-stock-markets-big-sell-off-by-the-numbers.html
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2528 on: February 02, 2018, 04:21:47 pm »

It's the Trump Recession we are preparing to enter.  Not right now...later this year.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2529 on: February 02, 2018, 04:23:19 pm »

Now that's funny stuff.

Drama - comedy and tragedy all in one.

It IS funny!!   But oh, so pathetic....

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2530 on: February 04, 2018, 10:23:06 am »

Paul Ryan wants everyone to know exactly how wonderful the Republican tax cuts are - so he talks about it....

I know I am gonna really go crazy with that one extra Starbucks every month...!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-ryan-secretary-getting-1-210730418.html

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2531 on: February 04, 2018, 01:04:21 pm »

Paul Ryan wants everyone to know exactly how wonderful the Republican tax cuts are - so he talks about it....

I know I am gonna really go crazy with that one extra Starbucks every month...!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-ryan-secretary-getting-1-210730418.html

An extra Starbucks is...is...is...underwhelming.  Even one Starbucks is, JMO.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2532 on: February 04, 2018, 01:34:42 pm »

Carter Page wrote a letter in 2013 bragging he was advising the Kremlin.

Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point - Aug. 25, 2013

time.com/5132126/carter-page-russia-2013-letter/

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2533 on: February 04, 2018, 02:16:11 pm »

Carter Page wrote a letter in 2013 bragging he was advising the Kremlin.

http://time.com/5132126/carter-page-russia-2013-letter/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2534 on: February 04, 2018, 02:38:17 pm »

An extra Starbucks is...is...is...underwhelming.  Even one Starbucks is, JMO.

And yet, something for Paul Ryan to crow about...!  I guess when that's all ya got, ya go with that.

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org