A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:32:05 pm
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1480181 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1860 on: October 30, 2017, 10:49:27 am »

Love that CNN makes FOX News coverage a story...

How Fox News is covering the toughest day of the Trump presidency

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/fox-news-paul-manafort/index.html

And the three hosts of "Fox & Friends" brought on Kellyanne Conway, who resumed the White House's efforts to divert attention to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee.

"The president's also made very clear...that he considers this a hoax," Conway said. "And that people should be looking into any coordination, if not collusion, between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, the Russian dossier."

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1861 on: October 30, 2017, 11:40:49 am »

Merry Fitzmas everyone. And Tony Podesta just resigned from the Podesta Group.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1862 on: October 30, 2017, 11:46:45 am »

Love that CNN makes FOX News coverage a story...

How Fox News is covering the toughest day of the Trump presidency

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/fox-news-paul-manafort/index.html

And this is how Wolf Blitzer covers this story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH4uKfN8OI

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1863 on: October 30, 2017, 12:12:36 pm »

George Papadopolous has told the FBI that Russian government intermediaries told him that they had thousands of hacked Clinton emails in April of 2016 and wanted to help the Trump campaign and he continued to meet with Russians about cooperation for months.

He also stated that he communicated to a number of senior campaign officials with regular updates on these meetings. There are emails that were on Manafort's computer verifying Papadopolous' statements.

https://static01.nyt.com/packages/pdf/politics/2017/statement_of_the_offense.filed_.pdf

Read the document. Mueller has clear evidence of collusion with the Russian Government regarding information illegally hacked and obtained by Russian Intelligence with multiple people in the Trump campaign including senior advisers.  

Russia most certainly is not nothing, collusion really happened and at high levels in the campaign and likely with Trump himself. This isn’t a hoax or fake news.

George Papadopolous and these others are traitors and while the other campaign officials names are not included in the court filing it’s easy to guess who they are and they have to be terrified. Trump has to be terrified. His Twitter feed proves it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1864 on: October 30, 2017, 12:57:23 pm »

I encourage everyone to actually read the Manafort-Gates indictment. below I think is the link. It tells an interesting story.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/indictment-manafort-gates/index.html

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1865 on: October 30, 2017, 12:59:37 pm »

Looks like there are more pending indictments:

Steve Reilly‏Verified account
@BySteveReilly

U.S. District Court for D.C. has four sealed cases in its docket with case numbers between Papadopoulos' (182) and Manafort's (201).
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1866 on: October 30, 2017, 01:40:24 pm »

Looks like there are more pending indictments:

Against who? There are nearly 20 other case numbers between. And here is the statement of offense against George P. Sucks to not remember what happened for 8 days in March 2016.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/george-papadopoulos-offense-affidavit-complaint/index.html?CNNPolitics=Tw

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1867 on: October 30, 2017, 01:50:33 pm »

14. On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

15. Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MF A Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.
a. For example, the day after his meeting at the hotel with the Professor, on or about April 27, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the Senior Policy Advisor: "Have some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right."
b. Also on or about April 27, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed a high-ranking official of the Campaign (the "High-Ranking Campaign Official") "to discuss Russia's interest in hosting Mr. Trump. Have been receiving a lot of calls over the last month about Putin wanting to host him and the team when the time is right."
c. On or about April 30, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS thanked the Professor for his "critical help" in arranging a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government, and remarked: " It's history making if it happens." PAPADOPOULOS Shares Information. from the Russian MFA Connection

16. On or about May 4, 2016, the Russian MF A Connection sent an email (the "May 4 MF A Email") to defendant PAPADOPOULOS and the Professor that stated: " I have just talked to my colleagues from the MFA. They are open for cooperation. One of the options is to make a meeting for you at the North America Desk, if you are in Moscow." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS responded that he was "[g]lad the MF A is interested." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS forwarded the May 4 MFA Email to the High-Ranking Campaign Official adding: " What do you think? Is this something we want to move forward with?" The next day, on or about May 5, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS had a phone call with the Campaign Supervisor, and then forwarded the May 4 MF A Email to him, adding to the top of the email: "Russia updates."

17. On or about May 13, 2016, the Professor emailed defendant PAPADOPOULOS with "an update" of what they had discussed in their "recent conversations," including: "We will continue to liaise through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian Federation."

18. The next day, on or about May 14, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the High-Ranking Campaign Official and stated that the "Russian government has also relayed to me that they are interested in hosting Mr. Trump."

19. On or about May 21, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed another high ranking Campaign official, with the subject line "Request from Russia to meet Mr. Trump." The email included the May 4 MFA Email and added: "Russia has been eager to meet Mr. Trump for quite sometime and have been reaching out to me to discuss."

20. On or about June 1, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the HighRanking Campaign Official and asked about Russia. The High-Ranking Campaign Official referred him to the Campaign Supervisor because "[h]e is running point." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS then emailed the Campaign Supervisor, with the subject line "Re: Messages from Russia": "I have the Russian MF A asking me if Mr. Trump is interested in visiting Russia The government notes that the official forwarded defendant PAPADOPOULOS's email to another Campaign official (without including defendant PAPADOPOULOS) and stated: "Let[']s discuss. We need someone to communicate that OT is not doing these trips. It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal." Wanted to pass this info along to you for you to decide what's best to do with it and what message I should send (or to ignore)."

21. From mid-June through mid-August 2016, PAPADOPOULOS pursued an "off the record" meeting between one or more Campaign representatives and "members of president Putin's office and the mfa."
a. For example,-on or about June 19, 2016, after several email and Skype exchanges with the Russian MFA Connection, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the HighRanking Campaign Official, with the subject line "New message from Russia": "The Russian ministry of foreign affairs messaged and said that if Mr. Trump is unable to make it to Russia, if a campaign rep (me or someone else) can make it for meetings? I am willing to make the trip off the record if it's in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people."
b. After several weeks of further communications regarding a potential "off the record" meeting with Russian officials, on or about August 15, 2016, the Campaign Supervisor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that "I would encourage you" and another foreign policy advisor to the Campaign to "make the trip, if it is feasible."
c. The trip proposed by defendant PAPADOPOULOS did not take place.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:54:05 pm by swake » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1868 on: October 30, 2017, 02:01:29 pm »

14. On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

15. Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MF A Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.
a. For example, the day after his meeting at the hotel with the Professor, on or about April 27, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the Senior Policy Advisor: "Have some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right."
b. Also on or about April 27, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed a high-ranking official of the Campaign (the "High-Ranking Campaign Official") "to discuss Russia's interest in hosting Mr. Trump. Have been receiving a lot of calls over the last month about Putin wanting to host him and the team when the time is right."
c. On or about April 30, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS thanked the Professor for his "critical help" in arranging a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government, and remarked: " It's history making if it happens." PAPADOPOULOS Shares Information. from the Russian MFA Connection

16. On or about May 4, 2016, the Russian MF A Connection sent an email (the "May 4 MF A Email") to defendant PAPADOPOULOS and the Professor that stated: " I have just talked to my colleagues from the MFA. They are open for cooperation. One of the options is to make a meeting for you at the North America Desk, if you are in Moscow." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS responded that he was "[g]lad the MF A is interested." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS forwarded the May 4 MFA Email to the High-Ranking Campaign Official adding: " What do you think? Is this something we want to move forward with?" The next day, on or about May 5, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS had a phone call with the Campaign Supervisor, and then forwarded the May 4 MF A Email to him, adding to the top of the email: "Russia updates."

17. On or about May 13, 2016, the Professor emailed defendant PAPADOPOULOS with "an update" of what they had discussed in their "recent conversations," including: "We will continue to liaise through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian Federation."

18. The next day, on or about May 14, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the High-Ranking Campaign Official and stated that the "Russian government has also relayed to me that they are interested in hosting Mr. Trump."

19. On or about May 21, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed another high ranking Campaign official, with the subject line "Request from Russia to meet Mr. Trump." The email included the May 4 MFA Email and added: "Russia has been eager to meet Mr. Trump for quite sometime and have been reaching out to me to discuss."

20. On or about June 1, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the HighRanking Campaign Official and asked about Russia. The High-Ranking Campaign Official referred him to the Campaign Supervisor because "[h]e is running point." Defendant PAPADOPOULOS then emailed the Campaign Supervisor, with the subject line "Re: Messages from Russia": "I have the Russian MF A asking me if Mr. Trump is interested in visiting Russia The government notes that the official forwarded defendant PAPADOPOULOS's email to another Campaign official (without including defendant PAPADOPOULOS) and stated: "Let[']s discuss. We need someone to communicate that OT is not doing these trips. It should be someone low level in the campaign so as not to send any signal." Wanted to pass this info along to you for you to decide what's best to do with it and what message I should send (or to ignore)."

21. From mid-June through mid-August 2016, PAPADOPOULOS pursued an "off the record" meeting between one or more Campaign representatives and "members of president Putin's office and the mfa."
a. For example,-on or about June 19, 2016, after several email and Skype exchanges with the Russian MFA Connection, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the HighRanking Campaign Official, with the subject line "New message from Russia": "The Russian ministry of foreign affairs messaged and said that if Mr. Trump is unable to make it to Russia, if a campaign rep (me or someone else) can make it for meetings? I am willing to make the trip off the record if it's in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people."
b. After several weeks of further communications regarding a potential "off the record" meeting with Russian officials, on or about August 15, 2016, the Campaign Supervisor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that "I would encourage you" and another foreign policy advisor to the Campaign to "make the trip, if it is feasible."
c. The trip proposed by defendant PAPADOPOULOS did not take place.

Thanks. I know how to read. How about you read the whole thing, especially the part that triggered everything you cut and pasted. Perhaps starting with the overview.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1869 on: October 30, 2017, 02:06:08 pm »

In the Manafort indictment around page 17 (paragraph 20ish). APPARENTLY, Company A is Mercury Public Affairs and Company B is Podesta Group.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1870 on: October 30, 2017, 02:18:14 pm »

The newest really just adds more smoke.  We knew Manafort had connections to Russian backed political interests in Ukraine that drew questions.  We knew Sessions, Flynn, and Kushner "forgot" to mention significant Russian contacts during the campaign.  We knew other high ranking Trump officials had met with Russians using Kremlin approved talking points in an attempt to get Russian help for the election (then lied about it).  Now we know other Trump campaign members were trying to set up meetings between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

We also know that Russia badly wanted a Trump win.  They purchased ads, employed trolls, and rolled out bots to hep the campaign.  They hacked the DNC and others and released information to try to help him.  Russian media is still in spin mode to help Trump as much as it can. Trump simply supports Russian interests more (or damages them less) than the Democrats or a hard line conservative would.

In short, we know Russia wanted to help Trump and it seems that the Trump campaign wanted Russian help.  But that's not collusion. It actually seems to make collusion less likely at those stages of the campaign.  If Russia and Trump had some sort of collusion going on it, seems unlikely that they would be fumbling around with various clumsy meetings.

Don't get me wrong, it seems loathsome to me.  It also doesn't rule out something further down the line (how many attempts to collude before you finally succeed?), doesn't rule out a conspiracy of some kind (trying to...), and certainly makes the possibility of crimes trying to cover it up more likely (like George P) or uncovering other ancillary crimes (like Manafort indictment). 

Thins thing gets much bigger before it goes away. 

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1871 on: October 30, 2017, 02:22:46 pm »

The newest really just adds more smoke.  We knew Manafort had connections to Russian backed political interests in Ukraine that drew questions.  We knew Sessions, Flynn, and Kushner "forgot" to mention significant Russian contacts during the campaign.  We knew other high ranking Trump officials had met with Russians using Kremlin approved talking points in an attempt to get Russian help for the election (then lied about it).  Now we know other Trump campaign members were trying to set up meetings between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

We also know that Russia badly wanted a Trump win.  They purchased ads, employed trolls, and rolled out bots to hep the campaign.  They hacked the DNC and others and released information to try to help him.  Russian media is still in spin mode to help Trump as much as it can. Trump simply supports Russian interests more (or damages them less) than the Democrats or a hard line conservative would.

In short, we know Russia wanted to help Trump and it seems that the Trump campaign wanted Russian help.  But that's not collusion. It actually seems to make collusion less likely at those stages of the campaign.  If Russia and Trump had some sort of collusion going on it, seems unlikely that they would be fumbling around with various clumsy meetings.

Don't get me wrong, it seems loathsome to me.  It also doesn't rule out something further down the line (how many attempts to collude before you finally succeed?), doesn't rule out a conspiracy of some kind (trying to...), and certainly makes the possibility of crimes trying to cover it up more likely (like George P) or uncovering other ancillary crimes (like Manafort indictment). 

Trump's campaign had known for months that Russia at the highest levels had offered to help his campaign and that Russia Intelligence had hacked Clinton email in July when Trump had his press conference asking for emails off of Clinton's email server.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1872 on: October 30, 2017, 02:28:20 pm »

Sadly this is probably correct. This has already degenerated/morphed into something not contemplated. Now we are talking about Uranium 1, Hillary, and other things that is just crazy.

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1873 on: October 30, 2017, 02:44:10 pm »

So we had foreign agents working in Trump's campaign, even if it was only for s short time, and somehow that's not important?

But her emails....

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1874 on: October 30, 2017, 02:47:38 pm »

So we had foreign agents working in Trump's campaign, even if it was only for s short time, and somehow that's not important?

But her emails....

Who are these foreign agents you are talking about?

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org