A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:02:02 pm
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1480231 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1605 on: August 31, 2017, 11:20:57 am »

We could refer to them as aspartame people or Splenda people.

Dino yasss!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emA-IK2RcKY

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1606 on: September 01, 2017, 09:19:15 am »

Here's a huge nothing burger update.

Muller is now working with the IRS’ Criminal Investigations Unit on the Russia investigation.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-mueller-enlists-the-irs-for-his-trump-russia-investigation

No one ever gets in trouble with the IRS, especially not someone that has a long history of fraud and shady financial dealings and is the only major candidate for president in 50 years to refuse to release tax information.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1607 on: September 01, 2017, 09:28:34 am »

Here's a huge nothing burger update.

Muller is now working with the IRS’ Criminal Investigations Unit on the Russia investigation.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-mueller-enlists-the-irs-for-his-trump-russia-investigation

No one ever gets in trouble with the IRS, especially not someone that has a long history of fraud and shady financial dealings and is the only major candidate for president in 50 years to refuse to release tax information.

But...but....emails!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1608 on: September 01, 2017, 09:48:33 am »

But...but....emails!

You mean like the Benghazi carp that gave us 8 Congressional investigations - the last of which was headed by Trey Gowdy, the most rabid psychopath of the bunch - with an ending conclusion of, "Well, we still don't like Hillary, but nothing wrong was done..."

Still want to see even 1 investigation or even a comment from the RWRE about the 22 million emails Baby Bush and Karl Rove deleted from Bush's private email server....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1609 on: September 01, 2017, 10:03:20 am »

You mean like the Benghazi carp that gave us 8 Congressional investigations - the last of which was headed by Trey Gowdy, the most rabid psychopath of the bunch - with an ending conclusion of, "Well, we still don't like Hillary, but nothing wrong was done..."

Still want to see even 1 investigation or even a comment from the RWRE about the 22 million emails Baby Bush and Karl Rove deleted from Bush's private email server....

How about the current admin using an RNC server, right now, today.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1610 on: September 01, 2017, 12:22:44 pm »

That means there ought to be at least two more Benghazi investigations then.  Make it an even 10.  Just because...

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1611 on: September 01, 2017, 12:52:24 pm »

That means there ought to be at least two more Benghazi investigations then.  Make it an even 10.  Just because...

Or maybe even 1....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1612 on: September 02, 2017, 09:55:36 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/PresidentDonaldTrumpFanPage/videos/1608057662561654/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1613 on: September 02, 2017, 11:07:33 pm »

No, three. That way there's 11 investigations and it's one louder.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1614 on: September 06, 2017, 08:05:11 am »

And now for something completely the same...

https://me.me/i/heres-the-problem-with-people-who-cherry-pick-history-attn-white-18349000

TeeDub
« Reply #1615 on: September 06, 2017, 08:38:36 am »

In case you need it, here is an instructional video.

https://youtu.be/ZPDpcYEdiOg
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1616 on: September 06, 2017, 09:41:55 am »

In case you need it, here is an instructional video.

https://youtu.be/ZPDpcYEdiOg

Dino Yasss!!   

Tom went to Berkeley for crying out loud... has the Bolivian no social conscience??  Crisis averted!

Did you subscribe?

And now, for something...   Well written no matter what one thinks of the source.  Politics is not a horseshoe, it's a circle.  When you get far enough around the circle in either direction you meet the other side at an ugly place.  Far right and far left are not just closer than either believe - they are the same.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/a-beating-in-berkeley/article/2009498?utm_content=buffer1deac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=buffer

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1617 on: September 06, 2017, 09:48:56 am »

And now, for something...   Well written no matter what one thinks of the source.  Politics is not a horseshoe, it's a circle.  When you get far enough around the circle in either direction you meet the other side at an ugly place.  Far right and far left are not just closer than either believe - they are the same.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/a-beating-in-berkeley/article/2009498?utm_content=buffer1deac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I was told the other day by swake that this piece is far to sympathetic to nazis (BasedStickman is apparently one). No joke.

His introduction in the article:
Providing Krispy Kremes and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer as he chain-smokes American Spirits, Stickman, a squared-off salvage diver who looks like the fifth Baldwin brother, tells me that he faces eight years in the pen for some of his Braveheart exploits—all captured on YouTube, of course. Perhaps even worse, the judge said he’s not allowed to go anywhere near sticks, putting a crimp in the trademark. While Stickman admits he’s a “Western chauvinist” (his antifa adversaries love to portray him as a supremacist), he’s called the participants in Charlottesville “racist alt-right f—in’ Nazis.” His Asian wife and child appear while I’m there, once again complicating assumed narratives.

Reality is often never what it seems. What we see on a day to day basis in the national media is missing so much context it's not even funny.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 09:51:45 am by erfalf » Logged

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1618 on: September 06, 2017, 10:04:23 am »

I was told the other day by swake that this piece is far to sympathetic to nazis (BasedStickman is apparently one). No joke.

His introduction in the article:
Reality is often never what it seems. What we see on a day to day basis in the national media is missing so much context it's not even funny.

Here are about 20 minutes of miscellaneous video...no particular rhyme or reason - appears to be unedited - just video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIfPhx-Fm0

TeeDub
« Reply #1619 on: September 06, 2017, 01:32:38 pm »

Dino Yasss!!   

Tom went to Berkeley for crying out loud... has the Bolivian no social conscience??  Crisis averted!

Did you subscribe?

And now, for something...   Well written no matter what one thinks of the source.  Politics is not a horseshoe, it's a circle.  When you get far enough around the circle in either direction you meet the other side at an ugly place.  Far right and far left are not just closer than either believe - they are the same.

I like this one.   That is a great read.   

*For pro-nazi propeganda
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org