A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 12:46:23 pm
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1480041 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1155 on: May 30, 2017, 01:15:05 pm »

Oh, come on... is that really how intellectually deficient you have become??   No thought process at all...??  Can't come up with anything better??  You are becoming the "Sound Bite King".

And as expected - STILL have never answered a question!!   Well, at least you are consistent.

You are boring to me. Nothing but a dejected, sore loser over the outcome of the election. But you are not alone. There are 4-5 others that simply have no outlet for their unresolved frustration so you come in here to anonymous publish whatever negative crap you can find. The funny thing is that before I came back here, you people were just shouting in your echo chamber. That's the thought process you are championing. Embarrassing. Then, someone like me steps in and doesn't put up with that BS, or better basks in making fun of it, and you can't handle it.

Here's a thought for you to process, why is that we are on page 77 of a thread about the president and its title has "implications" in it. As if only bad things can happen. Tells me all I need to know about intellectual honesty.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1156 on: May 30, 2017, 01:33:16 pm »

It is seriously amusing watching certain people basking in their 'self-importance' on this forum.   Cheesy

It keeps me going during the day.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1157 on: May 30, 2017, 01:44:24 pm »

And this is where we wind up.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1158 on: May 30, 2017, 03:24:16 pm »

You are boring to me. Nothing but a dejected, sore loser over the outcome of the election. But you are not alone. There are 4-5 others that simply have no outlet for their unresolved frustration so you come in here to anonymous publish whatever negative crap you can find. The funny thing is that before I came back here, you people were just shouting in your echo chamber. That's the thought process you are championing. Embarrassing. Then, someone like me steps in and doesn't put up with that BS, or better basks in making fun of it, and you can't handle it.

Here's a thought for you to process, why is that we are on page 77 of a thread about the president and its title has "implications" in it. As if only bad things can happen. Tells me all I need to know about intellectual honesty.

Like has been said over and over - no substantive reply or answer to the most basic, simple question....just an immediate fall back to the tired Fake Fox News Sound Bite approach after they make a stupid comment and someone pushes back - start calling names and casting aspersions rather than address the topic.  (I wonder if I will live long enough to see a real guido answer...?)

You are right about negative crap - there are TONS of that!!!   And all I have to do is quote Trump...use his own words.  And you won't even disavow one item of his excesses!  Tell me again...how would you feel about him walking in on your naked daughters to check them out??  "Make sure everything is all right.."    THAT is what you are supporting!  But hey, everyone's got their own family values.  I will absolutely commit to the fact - that pedophilia is a crime and should be prosecuted and punished!  But somehow, the "Trump Light" is blinding you.  And so many others.

As for sore loser, well if you look around, you will find that I was condemning his criminal activity WAY before the election.  Many of the various crimes he has committed.  And yet, the Trump Minions thought then, and think now, that it is just fine for him to do what he has done - not even counting what has happened since the election.    SMH.

As for all you need to know about intellectual honesty - your ongoing support and advocacy of his actions definitely highlights that...  Just even from a moralistic viewpoint, not even bringing Christianity (or any other religion) into it, there is a serious intellectual disconnect between Trump's reality and certain professed moral positions that are implied by the RWRE "wrapping themselves in the shroud" of Jesus and pretending to a non-existent morality.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:28:56 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1159 on: May 30, 2017, 03:45:42 pm »

The modern day Luddites - RWRE - have to be so proud !!

Massive cuts to science funding!  But there might be a way to resist....

http://promo.aaas.org/AAAS-Membership-May-2017/?utm_medium=paid-facebook&utm_source=bsd&utm_campaign=q2alpha&utm_term=GeneralAdvocates_WHGeneralCuts&dmc=P7A2O2B

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1160 on: May 30, 2017, 07:47:06 pm »

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1161 on: May 30, 2017, 08:37:37 pm »

There are much better Gifs out there than that...

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1162 on: May 30, 2017, 08:52:04 pm »

I think this better sums up your attitude

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1163 on: May 30, 2017, 09:13:40 pm »

I think this better sums up your attitude

the funny thing is that he says you're boring to him but he doesn't pass up any chance to refer to you (or me for that matter) by name in many of his responses.  You'd think he has some sort of obsession with us.  Starting to remind me of Colonel Fitts.

And as far as being a sore loser?   I think the country (and the entire world for that matter) with this last election wound up being losers.  At least he's proving that to us on almost a daily basis with his attitude and countless late-night rage-tweeting.

He's a petulant child.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1164 on: May 30, 2017, 10:12:21 pm »

You are boring to me. Nothing but a dejected, sore loser over the outcome of the election

Poll random foreigners with no horse in the race.

Trump knows his base:
https://twitter.com/espiers/status/868893815490445312/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gq.com%2Fstory%2Fjared-kushner-trump-base-ny-observer

Might as well argue with a flat-earther.

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #1165 on: May 31, 2017, 07:51:22 am »

Just a few side notes.

"Implications" is not a negative connotation. It simply refers to what his election implies as to future decisions. Whether there are 77 pages or 770 pages is irrelevant. He has been president (ugh) for only 4 months. Still early enough to discuss implications.

Surely no one expects massive amounts of voters suddenly changing their world views and their support or non support of this guy based on his early performances no matter how disastrous or successful. We're still in the name calling, angry, defensive portion of this divorce proceeding.

Pictures instead of words is a poor communication technique and only serves to infuriate people. Its like giving the finger to people in traffic. Not much accomplished except affirmation of poor impulse control. Words are much better at making points, if you have one to make.

A comedienne holding up a rather poor prop to express her anger is tame compared to what others have posted here, on FB and what Europeans use in parades relating to our president. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Humor is a good thing. Dark humor not as good but acceptable when cleverly done. We all need to chill and laugh at ourselves more. You are going to die and the world doesn't care and it will roll on whether its right or wrong in your view.

I came here to be enlightened and express views from my perspective. Instead I see a lot of hate. Personal hate. Its the nature of politics now, I know, but as one who survived the malaise of the 50's, the chaos of the 60's, the self indulgence of the 70's, the avarice of the 80's, the ....... the 90's, and the rise of extremism in the 2000's....I grow tired of angry politics and its failure to produce advancement of mankind.

It does matter what the rest of the world thinks of us, our president and our bizarre behaviors. Who died and made us king of the world anyway? Certainly not Jesus, Bhudda, Mohammed, et al. The whole idea of returning to some fictional time when we were great, we led the world and might makes right is ludicrous. We lead in some categories and fail in others. Power is illusory.

British politics is even more confusing. And as smart as they think they are, they don't understand 'muricans either.

Okay, done.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1166 on: May 31, 2017, 09:48:51 am »

Might as well argue with a flat-earther.

I have said many times around here and used it for a signature line for a while....

Replies to guido aren't to try to enlighten him, but more to give some food for thought to others who read them.  I still find it a little difficult to believe guido is as morally bankrupt as his professed beliefs and leanings show him to be - the daughter thing in particular.  He invests in their future in a big way with their schooling and probably provides them the means to do other activities that will allow them to develop into fine women.  So, when he lets Trump slide on something as basic as his sexual predator crimes, I have to believe he is just doing his thing for show.  I cringe to think that he would actually be ok with them being molested like that, even if he does express that sentiment in his posts.

I cannot believe he would be ok with a daughter, receiving the kind of education he is investing in, to then have that grown woman go out into the workforce and be devalued to the extent that most women are in this country.  I am betting his Dr. wife doesn't settle for 20% less than a male for the same job.  And yet, the belief expressed in Trump says directly that pay disparity isn't a problem and we should not be concerned with equal pay for equal work.  But then, Dr.'s make so much anyway, maybe 20+% less just isn't any big deal...

And he has made a particular effort to mention my missing military service and tried to disparage me for that.  Well, I was eligible for the draft - took NO action or effort to try to miss out on it...in fact had a close family friend who worked on the draft board who was just chompin' at the bit to get hands on me!  Unlike Trump, who actively pursued a course to avoid the military at all costs, using every bit of influence Daddy could swing.   And then all these years later, calls our POW's cowards!!  I have covered the idea that somehow a POW could possibly be considered a coward elsewhere.  But one who calls them that - and  this is what guido with his proud military service is excusing - is the most disgusting low life, sc*m sucking, boi$ biting, pu$e peddling piece of garbage to walk the earth. 

As for me serving, I knew that my talents/efforts/background would serve the military better doing the engineering work I pursued.  One item in particular was some work I did for Rockwell related to the B1 bomber that enabled the effort to make them much more stealthy that any previous bomber.  And my little piece of the project - it was huge effort, with thousands working on it - made a contribution, along with those others, that provided and still provides a part of the 'shield' protecting this country - not just soldiers in active positions, but civilians in the US!  So my relative contribution to the military effort is arguably at least as much, and depending on guido's MOS, could be much more than his!

Enough bragging... but it ain't bragging if it is true.

Sideline - I love the B1 bomber!  I think it is the most beautiful plane since the B17!  And it is so cool - it looks like a Cessna 180 on radar.  Coming at you at Mach 2+ !!   By the time you see it as an enemy, you are already dead !   How cool is that??

And as for the molestation of women - groping and forcing his attentions on them - well, that also is another criminal act.  As the lawyers here would tell you...

And none of this even touch on what has happened since taking office.  The previous stuff is more than enough to disqualify Trump from any consideration by anyone with even a touch of morals.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1167 on: May 31, 2017, 10:19:36 am »

And this is where we wind up.

Ehh, she's just trying to keep herself relevant since she hasn't been funny in years, and other than showing up on a Seinfeld re-run, or her fake sexual addiction to Anderson Cooper every new years eve, she's pointless.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1168 on: May 31, 2017, 10:22:11 am »

I was just saying you either need to start hitting it or stop hitting it because your post are about as funny as Carrot Top.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1169 on: May 31, 2017, 10:33:47 am »

I was just saying you either need to start hitting it or stop hitting it because your post are about as funny as Carrot Top.

I knew what you were getting at. You probably didn't get that because you are about as quick on the uptake as simple jack.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org