A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:17:02 pm
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1480279 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1050 on: May 20, 2017, 12:48:05 pm »

What does this remind me of?

This? I thought so too. GOAT.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #1051 on: May 20, 2017, 06:56:21 pm »

Only the best people, right?

And so honest
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #1052 on: May 20, 2017, 06:58:29 pm »

Wait....didn't Tump criticize Obama for curtsying to a foreign power? I guess stuff is all different now.

onward...through the fog
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1053 on: May 20, 2017, 11:52:59 pm »

45 refused to turn over Giuliani's Muslim ban memo detailing how to legally enact an immigration ban based on religion. He was supposed to hand it over to a Detroit federal court on May 19. His lawyers are citing executive privilege yet the memo was written before the inauguration.

Can a sitting president be held in contempt?

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/trump-lawyers-self-created-legal-dilemma

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1054 on: May 21, 2017, 01:35:31 am »

I knew it.

Anonymous sources within the FBI have revealed to The Times that they have new evidence indicating that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is an agent of the FSB (formerly the KGB). An unknown portion of these voters may have had their minds controlled by a Russian space-beam, agents close to the investigation say.
https://www.dailystormer.com/breaking-fbi-uncovers-evidence-that-62-million-trump-voters-are-all-russian-agents/

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1055 on: May 21, 2017, 10:17:13 am »

You read some interesting sites.
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #1056 on: May 21, 2017, 06:08:35 pm »

Wait....didn't Tump criticize Obama for curtsying to a foreign power? I guess stuff is all different now.

Golden Hitler just sold advanced weapons to the people who brought you 9/11.  Are we great yet?

Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #1057 on: May 21, 2017, 06:15:29 pm »

You link to an article posted at salon.com and you call someone else batchitcrazy?

ABC:

Clarke's office has come under scrutiny over four deaths that have occurred in his jail since 2016, including an incident in which an inmate gave birth to a stillborn baby.
Among the most high profile incidents to take place in Clarke’s custody was the death of Terrill Thomas, a 38-year-old man who died of thirst in Milwaukee County Jail in April 2016.
Thomas was found dead in his jail cell nine days after he was arrested in connection with a shooting. The death was ruled a homicide, with dehydration the primary cause, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Our kind of sheriff!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1058 on: May 21, 2017, 10:22:25 pm »

You read some interesting sites.

I like parody. This, on the other hand, I have no words.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1059 on: May 22, 2017, 08:36:34 am »

I had to double check to make sure that wasn't an Onion article or something.

I'm waiting for the TwitterRageFest that will ensue...almost assuredly.

Kind of comical that they fused the White House with St. Peter's Basilica (as opposed to the Kremlin that is), but whatever.

And to boot, I believe Mad Magazine has called claiming Time boosted their cover page. Mad Magazine.

I tell my kids something like this all the time and I think it is apt here. "Your buddy's stupid behavior is not justification for you to do the same."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2017/05/19/sure-time-magazines-bold-new-trump-cover-is-a-totally-tired-cliche-should-that-matter/?utm_term=.e5bcad511c32
When a political cartoonist begins sketching out ideas that involve Moscow, the same old visual metaphors commonly cycle through the creative brain: the Russian nesting dolls, the ol’ Soviet bear, the trusty hammer and sickle. And of course, those Red Square spires, which in their iconic shapes and colors can prove artistically irresistible.

That line in the paper originally indicated the Kremlin Towers, not the Red Square spires.

You can't make this smile up.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:41:44 am by erfalf » Logged

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1060 on: May 22, 2017, 08:44:17 am »

Stupid then, stupid now. But don't let that stop you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5DZ2VKaEjc

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1061 on: May 22, 2017, 08:48:44 am »

45 refused to turn over Giuliani's Muslim ban memo detailing how to legally enact an immigration ban based on religion. He was supposed to hand it over to a Detroit federal court on May 19. His lawyers are citing executive privilege yet the memo was written before the inauguration.

Can a sitting president be held in contempt?

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/trump-lawyers-self-created-legal-dilemma

I think it would be unlikely, even if it was Trump. That old saying "if the president does it, it is legal" didn't just come out of no where. I'm sure that is kind of the way it goes a lot of times, no matter how wrong that line of thinking is.

BTW, I'm not advocating for that, just stating that this is probably the state of being at the moment.

Edit:

AG Holder was actually held in contempt of court during the Mexican drug running "investigation". Republicans really do suck. They have power in all three branches of government right now, and who is under investigation? Trump. Geez, they need a "Wielding Political Power for Dummies" book or something.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 12:03:48 pm by erfalf » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1062 on: May 22, 2017, 09:50:25 am »

Stupid then, stupid now. But don't let that stop you.

Trump fan then...Trump fan now....

https://www.facebook.com/ThePeoplesContent/videos/461535750860971/

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1063 on: May 22, 2017, 01:55:09 pm »

I tell my kids something like this all the time and I think it is apt here. "Your buddy's stupid behavior is not justification for you to do the same."

So they are gonna be Democrats when they grow up, then...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #1064 on: May 22, 2017, 01:56:58 pm »

So they are gonna be Democrats when they grow up, then...

Been to a school lately?

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org