A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:38:05 pm
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 102070 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2016, 03:49:50 pm »

Classic Chappelle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
davideinstein
« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2016, 03:51:28 pm »

No, things aren't normal anymore.

Steve Bannon is now Donald Trump's top policy advisor. Actions are now meeting words, and those actions are scary.
His first choice has been accused of being anti-Semitic. No shock there.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2016, 04:00:57 pm »

His first choice has been accused of being anti-Semitic. No shock there.

The anti-Semite thing is an incredible stretch. The "accusation" was by his ex-wife in a divorce affidavit. Racist, maybe, anti-Semite, seems to be reaching.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
davideinstein
« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2016, 04:45:17 pm »

The anti-Semite thing is an incredible stretch. The "accusation" was by his ex-wife in a divorce affidavit. Racist, maybe, anti-Semite, seems to be reaching.

Until you realize he's the ring leader of the alt right media. These people are absolute jerks and it goes way beyond policy.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #199 on: November 14, 2016, 05:27:04 pm »

anti-Semite doesn't begin to cover it, he ran Breitbart, and extremely bigoted and sexist website from his home. He owns everything they published, it's all his.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2016, 07:35:15 pm »

Ah, so being racist makes it ok then.

Roll Eyes

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2016, 08:53:47 pm »

Until you realize he's the ring leader of the alt right media. These people are absolute jerks and it goes way beyond policy.

Read Daily Koz and Huff-Poo much?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
davideinstein
« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2016, 11:30:56 pm »

Read Daily Koz and Huff-Poo much?

No. I read Tulsa World, Politico, WSJ, NY Times and The Economist.

I'll continue being vocal against this garbage President elect. Zero respect from me.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2016, 06:19:54 am »

Ah, so being racist makes it ok then.

Roll Eyes

NO, I'm pointing out that embellishing is unnecessary. Wouldn't you agree.

Now, I'm pretty sure this guy is a dick, but leader of the alt right. I'm not quite ready to make that leap either. Although it is possible since we elected a Twitter troll. And the alt right basically consists of a bunch of pajama wearing Twitter Trolls.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2016, 08:42:25 am »

NO, I'm pointing out that embellishing is unnecessary. Wouldn't you agree.

Now, I'm pretty sure this guy is a dick, but leader of the alt right. I'm not quite ready to make that leap either. Although it is possible since we elected a Twitter troll. And the alt right basically consists of a bunch of pajama wearing Twitter Trolls.

Breitbart is likely a puppet of the Rupert Murdock Clown Show.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2016, 09:01:35 am »

Breitbart is likely a puppet of the Rupert Murdock Clown Show.

They are the Slate of the right. Make up crazy headlines to get clicks. Breitbart's actual article content is rather tame by comparison. It's just the headlines that are so incendiary. And obviously they post opinion that is virtually 100% at odds with Democrats, but that in itself isn't illegal or wrong.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2016, 09:34:32 am »

They are the Slate of the right. Make up crazy headlines to get clicks. Breitbart's actual article content is rather tame by comparison. It's just the headlines that are so incendiary. And obviously they post opinion that is virtually 100% at odds with Democrats, but that in itself isn't illegal or wrong.

You read that??   And believe what you just wrote??   Really...?

Just a few minutes ago, he brings up Rev Wright saying:

"The corrupt mainstream media had no problem with Obama’s nutcase Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who preached political hatred against America and the Jews."

Obivous troll is obvious.   He is referring to the Wright sound bite - again, obviously never having heard or bothering to listen to the entire sermon.  But that wouldn't follow or further the radical right wing agenda he is espousing.

Have you ever listened to Wright's entire sermon?   I'm betting no....

So, today's posts are tame compared to the headlines... Huh, imagine that...!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/i-know-steve-bannon-hes-not-a-racist-crackpot-like-rev-wright-or-terrorist-bomber-like-bill-ayers/

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2016, 09:49:37 am »

You read that??   And believe what you just wrote??   Really...?

Just a few minutes ago, he brings up Rev Wright saying:

"The corrupt mainstream media had no problem with Obama’s nutcase Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who preached political hatred against America and the Jews."

Obivous troll is obvious.   He is referring to the Wright sound bite - again, obviously never having heard or bothering to listen to the entire sermon.  But that wouldn't follow or further the radical right wing agenda he is espousing.

Have you ever listened to Wright's entire sermon?   I'm betting no....

So, today's posts are tame compared to the headlines... Huh, imagine that...!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/i-know-steve-bannon-hes-not-a-racist-crackpot-like-rev-wright-or-terrorist-bomber-like-bill-ayers/

So your proof that Breitbart's articles are truly incendiary is one that says someone is not a racist. And actually points out a man that has ACTUALLY said things that are anti-semetic, but only appears to regret being caught saying those things. It's a lot more than one soundbite mind you. He once said Obama was controlled by Zionist. In addition he has said the state of Israel is illegal and genocidal? He is in effect the equivalent of the alt-right for the people from the "mother country".

That's what you are going to hang your hat on?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2016, 11:11:53 am »

So your proof that Breitbart's articles are truly incendiary is one that says someone is not a racist. And actually points out a man that has ACTUALLY said things that are anti-semetic, but only appears to regret being caught saying those things. It's a lot more than one soundbite mind you. He once said Obama was controlled by Zionist. In addition he has said the state of Israel is illegal and genocidal? He is in effect the equivalent of the alt-right for the people from the "mother country".

That's what you are going to hang your hat on?

Just one...not gonna quote the whole site like so many do.  When you read over it and get the overall tone, the site definitely is what the headlines proclaim.  They are incendiary.  As exemplified by the oft-repeated reference and direct link to 19 seconds of Wright's sermon.  That revisionist history IS incendiary.  It is also lying...which is really about all that can be expected.  It is trying to stoke an emotional hate response by showing an extremely limited version that is a sound bite taken COMPLETELY out of context!

That IS incendiary.

And Breitbart is so toxic on a broader basis that is has crashed my browser 3 times in the last 10 minutes....  incendiary and toxic at all levels.  As is it's leader.

Reactionary Extremist Psycho-babbler Bannon on mental health issues;

"I’ve got a cure for mental health issues...Spank your children more," wrote Bannon in an e-mail to another Breitbart staffer who had brought up recent congressional deliberations on mental health policy.

That's right. Donald Trump's chief adviser believes that all people with psychiatric disabilities need is a good hard spanking.

I really wish I could say I was surprised.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:15:21 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2016, 11:31:47 am »

No, they are White Power idiots: This is a quote from Breitbart News' defense of the Alt Right
The alt-right do not hold a utopian view of the human condition: just as they are inclined to prioritise the interests of their tribe, they recognise that other groups – Mexicans, African-Americans or Muslims – are likely to do the same. As communities become comprised of different peoples, the culture and politics of those communities become an expression of their constituent peoples.

You’ll often encounter doomsday rhetoric in alt-right online communities: that’s because many of them instinctively feel that once large enough and ethnically distinct enough groups are brought together, they will inevitably come to blows. In short, they doubt that full “integration” is ever possible. If it is, it won’t be successful in the “kumbaya” sense. Border walls are a much safer option.

The alt-right’s intellectuals would also argue that culture is inseparable from race. The alt-right believe that some degree of separation between peoples is necessary for a culture to be preserved. A Mosque next to an English street full of houses bearing the flag of St. George, according to alt-righters, is neither an English street nor a Muslim street — separation is necessary for distinctiveness.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org