A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:38:58 pm
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1489770 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #975 on: May 11, 2017, 09:45:21 pm »

This has become my favorite. If Comey was investigating Billary he should be fired, but investigating Trump he should not have been fired.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/im-confused-peter-alexander-challenges-maxine-waters-for-saying-hillary-shouldve-fired-comey/
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #976 on: May 12, 2017, 07:20:10 am »

Now Trump admits himself he was thinking of Russia when he fired Comey.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/trump-comey-russia-thing/

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #977 on: May 12, 2017, 07:37:30 am »

Now Trump admits himself he was thinking of Russia when he fired Comey.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/trump-comey-russia-thing/

And the fact that he would even admit to that furthers my thought of his incompetence.  Do I think elected officials should try and deceive?  No.  But the fact he was not smart enough to deny this?  Wow.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #978 on: May 12, 2017, 07:44:56 am »

And now this:

Donald J. Trump  ✔@realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
7:26 AM - 12 May 2017
8,596 8,596 Retweets   22,197 22,197 likes

So we have Trump firing the FBI Director over an investigation, we have tapes and we have the President offering up crazy threats.

Watergate anyone?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #979 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:13 am »

And now this:

Donald J. Trump  ✔@realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
7:26 AM - 12 May 2017
8,596 8,596 Retweets   22,197 22,197 likes

So we have Trump firing the FBI Director over an investigation, we have tapes and we have the President offering up crazy threats.

Watergate anyone?

More like Caine Mutiny.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #980 on: May 12, 2017, 08:28:25 am »

And yet... over 90% of the people polled who voted for Trump say they would vote for him again...!   (on NPR)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #981 on: May 12, 2017, 09:09:21 am »

And yet... over 90% of the people polled who voted for Trump say they would vote for him again...!   (on NPR)

Because they've been told that democrats want to destroy the country with handouts and taxes.  Also democrats want to fight terrorism with hugs, not bombs.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #982 on: May 12, 2017, 09:16:52 am »

Because they've been told that democrats want to destroy the country with handouts and taxes.  Also democrats want to fight terrorism with hugs, not bombs.

I know, it's crap that Republican's are portrayed as these loving, tree hugging, humanitarians. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #983 on: May 12, 2017, 09:36:45 am »

I know, it's crap that Republican's are portrayed as these loving, tree hugging, humanitarians. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, Ryan and company claim that pulling a trillion public dollars in healthcare out of the system in order to give a $600 billion tax cut to only the top 2% of tax payers will make insurance and healthcare better for average people, lowering premiums and improving plans. 

Now that's a loving' spoonful.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #984 on: May 12, 2017, 09:52:01 am »

That cartoon is one of those universal truths.  It is exactly what Paul Ryan has been saying - literally - that he wants to do for years!  Get rid of Social Security.  Medicare.  Medicaid.

What is so puzzling is why the attacks on Social Security and Medicare?  They have no impact on Federal spending at all.  In fact, they have been subsidizing the massive Federal debt brought to us by Republican mismanagement (another reason NOT to run govt like a business - we have 37 years of that catastrophic style of "business management") by way of the trust fund being held in Treasury notes.  About $3 trillion worth.  The real reason is they can see money paid in by people actually benefiting those people instead of further enrichment of the 1% class.  

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #985 on: May 12, 2017, 09:54:44 am »

This apparently really happened at CNN. Look at the chyron

I happened to see that segment; it was about a dinner where Trump had to one-up his guests by being served a more posh meal than his guests (more than just the ice cream).   Reveals how he deals with his sense of insecurity.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #986 on: May 12, 2017, 09:57:00 am »

I happened to see that segment; it was about a dinner where Trump had to one-up his guests by being served a more posh meal than his guests (more than just the ice cream).   Reveals how he deals with his sense of insecurity.

Just shows EXACTLY how and what he is.  And 90% still don't understand...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #987 on: May 12, 2017, 05:09:20 pm »

I know the context of this "story". I also know this is from CNN. Home of the "let's give Hillary debate questions" and the pee pee dossier...

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #988 on: May 13, 2017, 07:03:20 am »

I know the context of this "story". I also know this is from CNN. Home of the "let's give Hillary debate questions" and the pee pee dossier...

And just like his pedophilia, it's just peach-keen ok, ain't it...?

Got to admit - extra ice cream does not rise to the level of sexual molestation, either!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:08:41 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #989 on: May 15, 2017, 05:19:49 pm »

Nicely played, President Dumbass.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_trumpintel-0504pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.008fb4b2c1c2

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org