A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 02:15:45 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man vs Food  (Read 10510 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 11:08:49 am »

Although it is not in Tulsa. Maybe he could do a Pops66 challenge in Arcadia, and try and drink as many different soda pops and set the mark for other challengers.

I just found this on their web site. Someone submitted this.
Route 66 Diner, Tulsa
Originally posted by: soonernation
Route 66 Diner in Tulsa Oklahoma has the "Chicken fry challenge"!!! It's a 66 oz. chicken fried steak that if you can eat it in 66 min. it’s free if not it's 66 dollars. The best chicken fried steak in the world!!!

Although no longer open, I would find it hard to believe any Chicken Fried Steak could have topped the old Silver Dollar in Bixby back in the nineties...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Cherish
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 02:41:47 am »

Man Vs. Food was in OKC and did the Fried Catfish Challenge.  

I doubt he will be coming back to OK there are still some states and cities he's missed.  He hasn't been to Vermont (maple syrup and ice cream), Maine (lobster pups...mmmm), Myrtle Beach, Virgin Islands, Charlotte, West Virginia, Dallas or Houston, Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas (Bison Bison and more Bison) and Iowa, Reno, Mississippi, Alabama, Guam, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Delaware, Buffalo (Wings and Beef on Weck YUMMY), Rochester (Nick Tahous Garbage Plate...mmmm), Wisconsin, and New Mexico. 

Those places more than likely will be visited wayyy before Tulsa is shown on that show.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:46:15 am by Cherish » Logged
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 09:20:44 am »

Wow Cherish. Sounds like you could do a little scouting for a new show called Mam vs Food.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org