A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:37:54 pm
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1490994 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1425 on: July 24, 2017, 08:49:32 pm »

Pruitt.  Again.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/epa-head-pruitt-spent-12-225654514.html

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1426 on: July 25, 2017, 11:11:56 am »

"Who the hell wants to speak about politics when I’m in front of the Boy Scouts, right?"

Trump does!   Just the language I would want my teen age boys to endure on what is supposed to be an event presumably espousing morals, ethics, truth telling, civic duty, etc....

And the leaders of the Boy Scouts, at this point in time, CAN NOT say this was unexpected.  Nobody in this country can legitimately claim that.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1427 on: July 25, 2017, 11:20:54 am »

Just the language I would want my teen age boys to endure on what is supposed to be an event presumably espousing morals, ethics, truth telling, civic duty, etc....

It's a new boy-scouts of America.  
They've got p____-grabbing, racketeering, lie-like-you-believe-it, and tax-dodging badges now.

here's a good quote from the speech
“He went out and bought a big yacht, and he had a very interesting (wink wink) life,  I won’t go any more than that, because you’re Boy Scouts, so I’m not going to tell you what he did.  Should I tell you? Should I tell you? You’re Boy Scouts, but you know life. You know life.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/07/25/that-yacht-that-donald-trump-told-the-boy-scouts-about-was-a-1970s-celeb-magnet/?utm_term=.3b23ff5cbfc3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:59:41 am by BKDotCom » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1428 on: July 25, 2017, 01:20:45 pm »

It's a new boy-scouts of America.  
They've got p____-grabbing, racketeering, lie-like-you-believe-it, and tax-dodging badges now.

here's a good quote from the speech
“He went out and bought a big yacht, and he had a very interesting (wink wink) life,  I won’t go any more than that, because you’re Boy Scouts, so I’m not going to tell you what he did.  Should I tell you? Should I tell you? You’re Boy Scouts, but you know life. You know life.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/07/25/that-yacht-that-donald-trump-told-the-boy-scouts-about-was-a-1970s-celeb-magnet/?utm_term=.3b23ff5cbfc3

Wow, such a cogent and relevant speech.  Our President is the poster boy for cognitive dissonance. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1429 on: July 25, 2017, 02:14:18 pm »

Wow, such a cogent and relevant speech.  Our President is the poster boy for cognitive dissonance. 

I'm telling you; this guy is in no way shape or form a Republican aside from the ideology he's spewing to toss the red meat to his base.  We're in for troubled times politically for the rest of the year.  With his 'threat' to remove Sessions and Mueller...I thought the Presidency could never have been in more trouble than during Watergate.  I think I may be wrong.  And many other things.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1430 on: July 26, 2017, 02:04:32 am »

At least it ain't Hillary. I wake up every day so happy.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1431 on: July 26, 2017, 07:35:20 am »

<Jeff Foxworthy>
you might have a Trump disorder....
if you're posting at 3am
</Jeff Foxworthy>
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1432 on: July 26, 2017, 08:25:23 am »

No doubt.  Exactly as you have shown repeatedly here.  Pedophile apologist.  Fan of Chester the Molester.  Military disparaging agent.

Thrilled every morning.

Here...maybe this will help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItXygU9SJCA&list=RDJRTYaMWeaMk&index=3

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1433 on: July 26, 2017, 09:29:22 am »

<Jeff Foxworthy>
you might have a Trump disorder....
if you're posting at 3am
</Jeff Foxworthy>

I"ve always said this.  Someone has HDC.  She's. Not. President.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1434 on: July 26, 2017, 10:27:43 am »

Disappointed in the transgender ban in our military. If a person wants to serve this country and put their life on the line I got loads of respect for them.

But still, Hillary is not president.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1435 on: July 26, 2017, 10:31:19 am »

Disappointed in the transgender ban in our military. If a person wants to serve this country and put their life on the line I got loads of respect for them.

Not so much respect...still support the Clown who calls our POW's cowards.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1436 on: July 26, 2017, 10:31:29 am »

What does Hillary have to do with anything?   Other than somehow being the go-to scapegoat/projection for all of Trump's woes.

I can name a lot of people that aren't president.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1437 on: July 26, 2017, 10:35:35 am »

What does Hillary have to do with anything?   Other than somehow being the go-to scapegoat/projection for all of Trump's woes.

I can name a lot of people that aren't president.

I'm not President, so you can add my name to the list!!

Actually, Trump isn't much of a President so we can add at least 3/4 of his name to the list....

Quiet time out moment from the fray;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3O1XojnTag&list=RDCf1w5GUturU&index=3

Been watching Puddles for a while now and really enjoy the music!

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1438 on: July 26, 2017, 10:46:37 am »

This is something I agree with.  I also have a semi-personal connection here.  Good friend/co-worker of mine has a son who is transgender and actually came out to CNN and is serving in the Marines currently stationed in California.  When I asked her about how he is doing, she said reporters are hounding him(there was an article done on him the CNN website last November).  Has been in the commander's office most of the morning and the leaders there said since tweets aren't policy, his progress continues.

If interested in the article I'm referring to, link is below.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/19/politics/transgender-military-policy/index.html

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1439 on: July 27, 2017, 05:41:30 am »

This guy is an embarassment.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2017/07/26/trump-administration-signals-that-murkowskis-health-care-vote-could-have-energy-repercussions-for-alaska/?outputType=amp-type

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org