A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 01:04:13 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owasso - Wings to Go  (Read 4170 times)
naenae42day
« on: November 10, 2008, 07:58:51 pm »

Is back open and ready for business.  I know my sig. other is giddy...it makes a great lunch stop.
mrburns918
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 12:09:46 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by naenae42day

Is back open and ready for business.  I know my sig. other is giddy...it makes a great lunch stop.

I noticed they were open after I had already ate a horrible meal at Delta Cafe. I wished I had stopped by Wings to Go instead.

Just curious, why were they closed?

Mr. Burns
naenae42day
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 09:01:55 pm »

I think it was an issue with the franchisee...not the business itself.  It always seemed fairly busy.

So the cafe was nasty?  Any word on Cracker Barrel?
Cubs
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 05:24:04 pm »

I was so glad when I saw it was open! I never understood why it had closed.
I've always had good experiences at both the Delta and Cracker Barrel. I went to the Delta on 51st in Tulsa once and it was quite bad, so I have been pleasantly suprised by the one in Owasso.
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 09:43:34 pm »

I have had good experiences at Delta Cafe and Cracker Barrel.  

But there are three other hidden jewels in Owasso.  

The first is Arris Pizza a Greek Pizza place in the same strip center Delta Cafe is in but at the west end of the center.  This is where I go to get my gyros fix when I can't get to Tulsa.  

The other is El Fogon, up at German Corner, if you want authentic Mexican Food this is the place to go.  Good food, and great service.  

The third is Tavins Thia Grill, great Thia and American food.  They just got a good food review this week in the Tulsa World.   They got a 3 and a half stars rating for the food.  Very nice people run this place.  

An added bonus, Trails End Bar B Q serves a good breakfast.   Just don't be in a hurry, it can be slow getting the food out of the kitchen but it is usually well worth the wait.  

Trust but verify
mrburns918
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 12:13:36 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by unreliablesource

I have had good experiences at Delta Cafe and Cracker Barrel.  

But there are three other hidden jewels in Owasso.  

The first is Arris Pizza a Greek Pizza place in the same strip center Delta Cafe is in but at the west end of the center.  This is where I go to get my gyros fix when I can't get to Tulsa.  

The other is El Fogon, up at German Corner, if you want authentic Mexican Food this is the place to go.  Good food, and great service.  

The third is Tavins Thia Grill, great Thia and American food.  They just got a good food review this week in the Tulsa World.   They got a 3 and a half stars rating for the food.  Very nice people run this place.  

An added bonus, Trails End Bar B Q serves a good breakfast.   Just don't be in a hurry, it can be slow getting the food out of the kitchen but it is usually well worth the wait.  

Everything you say about Arris Pizza, El Fogon, Tavin's Thai Grill and Trails End BBQ is true. These are the real gems of Owasso.

I no longer live in Owasso, but when picking my children up from the ex, I always try to visit these restaurants.

Especially Tavin's! Yummy!

Mr. Burns
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org