A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:49:43 pm
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 191675 times)
TeeDub
« Reply #255 on: September 25, 2014, 08:13:10 am »

Injection...   Ejection....    Sounds about the same.
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2014, 12:44:12 pm »

And the saga continues...  (Spoiler alert:  Jimmy's claiming that he has sold Shotgun Sam's.)

As some of you may remember, Jimmy posted the following on his Facebook page six days ago:

Quote from: Jimmy Rice, September 22nd, 2014
I get very defensive when people talk smack about my employees. They were very hard working an dedicated people.

But, as of yesterday, he's back to despising them.  I've lifted this discussion with a couple of his (amazingly loyal) sycophants directly from his Facebook page.  (I've cleaned it up for the forum.)

Quote from: Jimmy Rice and his buddies, September 27th, 2014
Jim Peters Rice:  I will Never have a business again where I have to have employees, NEVER!!!!

Rusty Hunter:  How come?

Jim Peters Rice:  Because all the employees I have hired are only concerned about two things? How much do I make an hour and what days off do I have. They care Nothing about working.....

Linda Jones:  Not everyone is like that Jim.

Jim Peters Rice:  Just most of them they were very unappreciative of their job that I was providing for them stealing and damaging stuff. Most and I mean most of the employees I had were scum bags. Probably had two or three good ones out of the whole bunch

Linda Jones:  You need to screen them better. Find someone with good character.

Jim Peters Rice:  Linda have you ever invested a $120,000 in opening a business for these s*** heads to come in a deliberately damage things burn pizzas and just generally not give a s***.??.?

Linda Jones:  No I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. Are you going to open SAMs again? Check your backgrounds better this time.

Jim Peters Rice:  I have sold it. Doctors are saying no employees...

Linda Jones:  Oh ok. You do need to reduce your stress with your condition.

So, of course... it's their fault.  Those wascally employees, asking unacceptable question about their pay rate and their days off!  Oh, the audacity of those darn employees!

To summarize:  It's the fault of the employees, his health problems, his dentist, and his customers.  None of this could ever have been Jimmy Rice's fault... because he'll pretty much always be the victim.

I'm not sure if he's actually sold it (tough to believe anything he says), but one has to wonder who would invest in a money pit with such a horribly tarnished reputation.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2014, 03:53:57 pm »

To summarize:  It's the fault of the employees, his health problems, his dentist, and his customers.

You forgot the health inspector
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2014, 06:38:26 am »

I think his biscuits are burning.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2014, 08:56:43 am »

I think his biscuits are burning.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kXSp89tOXk[/youtube]
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #260 on: October 01, 2014, 08:24:10 pm »

You forgot the health inspector

Good point!  How could I have forgotten Megan?

BREAKING NEWS!  I guess Jimmy Rice hadn't really sold the restaurant yet... he was getting strung along by a weaselly conman... copied directly and obviously cleaned up for the forums:

Quote from: Jim Rice's Facebook
I have been dealing with the biggest low life on Facebook. His name is Robert Tucker, Look him up on OSCN. He's like a 5 or 6 time felon. He's been arrested for a little bit of everything. Impersonating a Police Officer he's told people he's a lawyer he's got 5 or 6 case of selling Securities without a license which I'm sure he's done.
He bilked several people out of money for investments to Romar Foods that he claimed he owned Knotty Pine Barbeque which was also a lie. Robert is a CON Man to say the least. His Story this week was he was trying to Bilk a guy named Joe Bickford from Claremore out of $80,000 to buy me out on my Pizza Business. His been stringing us all on for three weeks with his lies. Please Please don't anyone have any business or Personal dealings with this guy. Look him up on OSCN and you can read all the bull s*** he's been arrested for and needs to be in prison for....
Robert Tucker from Tulsa a Genuine Piece of S***....

Whether it's true or not, this is hilarious.   Cheesy
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #261 on: October 01, 2014, 08:29:17 pm »

So $80,000 is what it'll go for?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #262 on: October 01, 2014, 11:39:17 pm »

So $80,000 is what it'll go for?

Too much.  $20,000 of equipment/fixtures. 

- $11,000 in "badwill" for the hit job he has done on the name....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2014, 04:46:25 am »

I'm hoping he'll work foreign spies and the FBI into the tale.

Ed W

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2014, 07:54:22 am »

BREAKING NEWS!  I guess Jimmy Rice hadn't really sold the restaurant yet... he was getting strung along by a weaselly conman... copied directly and obviously cleaned up for the forums:

Look up Rice on OSCN and see how many people he screwed with his towing company and in “franchising” the Broken Arrow Knotty Pine.  He refused to pay the owners of KP their franchise fees as agreed and stiffed one of their food purveyors something along the lines of $50K.  Then he left his wife to clean up the mess.  Dude is a total walking cluster.

I guess it takes a con man to know a con man.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2014, 08:04:56 am »

All the big business deals are done on facebook these days.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2014, 08:25:03 am »

Look up Rice on OSCN and see how many people he screwed with his towing company and in “franchising” the Broken Arrow Knotty Pine.  He refused to pay the owners of KP their franchise fees as agreed and stiffed one of their food purveyors something along the lines of $50K.  Then he left his wife to clean up the mess.  Dude is a total walking cluster.

I guess it takes a con man to know a con man.

Holy crap...I knew that name sounded familiar.

I know things...

edited to add - he is one creepy dude
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:25:50 pm by Townsend » Logged
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2014, 10:07:14 pm »

All right... looks like Shotgun Sam's is gone for good after less than four months of operation.  It's a real loss to the world of Tulsa cuisine.

Quote from: Jimmy Rice's Facebook Page of Wonder and Whimsy
Sorry to announce Shotgun Sam's will not be re-opening!!! The person we trusted was simply a con man. He strung us on for three weeks saying he was going to get the money!! It was all a con game that Robert E.Tucker has played and knows too well. Thousands and thousands of people has told me in the past that he was a pathological liar but I didn't want to believe them.

Look him up on Offender lookup on the Oklahoma Department of Corrections where he's spent time in the pen before. And hopefully headed there again.

Just to tell you some short names of people he's bilked money from and attempted fraud upon. The Woodards owners of Knotty Pine LLC. Several differant people he's sold phony Securities to without a license.

If you look him up on oscn you will see he's was charged and convicted for con game and defrauding an elderly and vaunerable person out of $35,000 this is one of the same person he told he was a licensed lawyer. The guy is a pathological liar.

I was one of the few people in Tulsa that trusted him and Everytime someone said he was a con man I would stand up and say you just don't know the guy. Was I ever wrong on this one. The guy is a genuine piece of s***...

His picture or Mug Shot should I say is on my Facebook page. NEVER NEVER have any dealings with this Jerk. He lies soooooooo much that he actually believes his own lies........

It 's ok things like Karma happens to people like Robert Tucker. It always happens and his will come....

At fault:  Everyone and everything except Jimmy Rice.
Not at fault:  Jimmy Rice.

[youtube]J9gKyRmic20[/youtube]
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #268 on: October 05, 2014, 10:57:45 pm »

Further proof of this..........

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2014, 07:55:08 am »

All right... looks like Shotgun Sam's is gone for good after less than four months of operation.  It's a real loss to the world of Tulsa cuisine.

At fault:  Everyone and everything except Jimmy Rice.
Not at fault:  Jimmy Rice.

[youtube]J9gKyRmic20[/youtube]

So Santa Clause (sic) won’t be visiting the little kiddies at Shotgun Sam’s this year?  How utterly tragic!

If it were even remotely a financial success, you can bet they would find someone else to manage this and re-open.

I’m curious when Rice’s partners sue him for fraud and go public with what a pathological liar he is.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org