A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:30:33 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 192025 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2014, 04:03:20 pm »

Uh, that right there is one hell of a public health issue.  No telling how many potential customers he lost by going ballistic on THD.  What were they planning on using for hand sanitation?  Didn’t it register with anyone condensate dripping on food in the cooler is a hazard?

Yeah...that's why I pasted that list in the note.  And said he's a clown....

His place is a real mess.  And he is the Knotty Pine guy, too, huh?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2014, 04:32:32 pm »

After reading some of the replies on KRMG and KOTV's sites, everyone can't wait for the place to open and that they don't serve grease dripping pizza. A lot of them say they can't wait to have that delicious pizza from their youth. (Wonder how many sardine pizzas they sell.)

On the +/-, I give it 9 months.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2014, 05:05:41 pm »

After reading some of the replies on KRMG and KOTV's sites, everyone can't wait for the place to open and that they don't serve grease dripping pizza. A lot of them say they can't wait to have that delicious pizza from their youth. (Wonder how many sardine pizzas they sell.)

On the +/-, I give it 9 months.

So, what you are saying is the majority of people don't know what they are eating and don't listen to Faux...there is a bright spot to this after all...!!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2014, 06:55:15 pm »

Yeah...that's why I pasted that list in the note.  And said he's a clown....

His place is a real mess.  And he is the Knotty Pine guy, too, huh?

Yup.

Didn’t you say you thought Action Erection BBQ was trying to use or were using some recipes from KP?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2014, 07:38:18 pm »

Yup.

Didn’t you say you thought Action Erection BBQ was trying to use or were using some recipes from KP?

If he did, I said it also.  Not the meat, however.  The sauce was a dead ringer for the old KP sauce.

But I have an old co-worker who is a niece of the original family that owned the KP.  She knows the recipe.  She won't give it up though.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2014, 08:37:45 pm »

She won't give it up though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuCeHUxoBY[/youtube]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2014, 08:55:55 pm »

Yup.

Some of it was sure close if not the same....

One of their huge issues even beyond the carpy food was the smoking by employees in the back part of the building, just in front of the door to the kitchen.  Could not believe it....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2014, 09:50:29 pm »

Some of it was sure close if not the same....

One of their huge issues even beyond the carpy food was the smoking by employees in the back part of the building, just in front of the door to the kitchen.  Could not believe it....

Hmm, same cavalier flaunting of health codes...

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2014, 05:46:28 pm »

Reviews on urbanspoon and facebook foreshadow a very short-lived operation... at least under current management.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2014, 09:10:31 am »

Reviews on urbanspoon and facebook foreshadow a very short-lived operation... at least under current management.

Their Facebook page is a rolling train wreck.

I love the owner’s attempts at being an amateur attorney as well: “Ms. Robinson, you are getting close to liable slander, you better cease and desist."

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2014, 09:52:51 am »

I love the owner’s attempts at being an amateur attorney as well: “Ms. Robinson, you are getting close to liable slander, you better cease and desist."

He is trying to make nice with the health department now....

Somewhere down in this stuff...

https://www.facebook.com/shotgunsamspizzapalace

The guy is illiterate...and way too lazy - doesn't use spell check.

But he learned some new "service tectonics that will speed our cooking process up greatly".

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:58:27 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2014, 10:29:21 am »

Tulsa's own Amy's Baking Company
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2014, 10:37:44 am »

Tulsa's own Amy's Baking Company

The memes are endless with those two:

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2014, 10:42:20 am »

The memes are endless with those two:

Is it me or does anyone else think she's kinda hot? Except for being full on insane.  Grin

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2014, 10:45:19 am »

Is it me or does anyone else think she's kinda hot? Except for being full on insane.  Grin

The crazy eyes are a turn-off for me.  All the rest of it is worthless if what’s between the ears is short-circuited.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org