A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 05:06:19 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Palinizing of Palin Still on Full Throttle  (Read 6969 times)
TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 02:18:20 pm »

Spooky! I would have never seen the connection if you hadn't made it for me. Now I can't get it out of my head...

---Robert
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 02:22:48 pm »

Why do Alaskan dems and ousted Alaskan repubs feel compelled to file ethics complaint after ethics complaint (all of which have been shot down incidentally) against her? It's to destroy her reputation and to end any future threat. Period.

What an martyr she is. How could someone held in such high esteem do such things?

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 02:50:14 pm »

http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/p/sarah-palin-708.html

Sarah Palin's shoe size is 7.5

Source: An eBay auction for a pair of size 7.5 Naughty Monkey shoes worn by Sarah during the 2008 Presidential campaign.

Mmmmm, "Naughty Monkey" and "Sarah" in the same sentence... RAWR!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 02:59:20 pm »

The Hell I'm talking about is her time has passed.  Her chance for any federal office has hopefully ceased to be.  I think you bringing up all this crap is just a contant reminder of this.  Big freaking woop she is the governor of Alaska.  Those poor bastards screwed up, stop torturing them about it.

Tell that to the media and other lefties like yourself to just tune her out. The election is over, move on. As for the GOP screwing up for running her, tell me who else would have rallied the conservative base which resulted in McCain getting more votes with her than what he would have gotten without her. Hell, McCain even admitted that Palin got more votes than he did.

You know T, I think you feel threatened by not having the ability to look down through the glass ceiling any more at a good looking and successful woman. I guess there's still time to "git them women folk all knocked up and back in the kichin!" Makes you feel empowered kicking a "chick" around, don't it T?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 02:59:39 pm »

What an martyr she is. How could someone held in such high esteem do such things?

She DIDN'T RM, that's my point.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 03:16:03 pm »

...The election is over, move on....

Wow....something about a pot and a kettle here seems appropriate.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 03:42:50 pm »

Tell that to the media and other lefties like yourself to just tune her out. The election is over, move on. As for the GOP screwing up for running her, tell me who else would have rallied the conservative base which resulted in McCain getting more votes with her than what he would have gotten without her. Hell, McCain even admitted that Palin got more votes than he did.

You know T, I think you feel threatened by not having the ability to look down through the glass ceiling any more at a good looking and successful woman. I guess there's still time to "git them women folk all knocked up and back in the kichin!" Makes you feel empowered kicking a "chick" around, don't it T?

Congratulations.  You've reached full retard.
waterboy
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 04:25:48 pm »

Now that's uncanny! thank you.
FOTD
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 07:38:14 pm »

This should put an end to this Guido induced thread....

* Palin3NuggentwithTits.jpg (57.7 KB - downloaded 198 times.)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2009, 08:22:28 pm »

And the Palinizing of Palin continues.

joiei
City Father

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2009, 09:19:40 pm »

well lets see, Palinizing Palin makes much more sense than Palinizing the LOOSER of the MISS USA contest.  What was her name, I have forgotten.   And for all you wingers who think that the Governer of Alaska is hot, she is a frigging Grandma.  If you look closely, she looks like a grandma.  She isn't 24 anymore or anywhere near it.  I don't care if she wears miniskirts, that is called being desparate for attention from the GOPers. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 10:38:35 pm »

well lets see, Palinizing Palin makes much more sense than Palinizing the LOOSER of the MISS USA contest.  What was her name, I have forgotten.   And for all you wingers who think that the Governer of Alaska is hot, she is a frigging Grandma.  If you look closely, she looks like a grandma.  She isn't 24 anymore or anywhere near it.  I don't care if she wears miniskirts, that is called being desparate for attention from the GOPers. 

Hey, once you reach your mid-'40's Palin looks pretty damn good...   Grin

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 10:39:16 pm »

This should put an end to this Guido induced thread....

That's even better than "Naughty Monkey" and "Sarah" in the same sentence.  Nice pic.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 01:52:23 pm »

Here's today's offering, Palin's hometown newspaper article re: gays and the anti-christ:

http://www.pamshouseblend.com/diary/11194/palins-hometown-newspaper-declares-the-antichrist-will-be-homosexual

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 06:36:57 pm »

You know T, I think you feel threatened by not having the ability to look down through the glass ceiling any more at a good looking and successful woman.
While I can't speak for anyone else, I feel threatened by the prospect of having another moronic lunatic in the White House. One is enough for this century, thanks.

Now, if someone wants to run a woman who isn't as dumb as Bush or as lunatic fringe as Ann Coulter, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

However, your comment, guido, shows very well the strategy the McCain camp was employing when they selected Palin as his running mate. If you run a woman your rabid followers can go on about glass ceilings and sexism any time someone says something bad about her, even when their problem is with her views or her policies.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org