A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:11:22 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things I'm Tired Of...  (Read 2662 times)
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« on: May 21, 2009, 08:33:28 pm »

Sensationalized local news:
Due to the mayor's budget cuts local cops are forced to use toilet paper around crime scenes instead of police tape: How you could be put in harm's way. Coming up - meatloaf has become sentient! How your family could be affected. Later we'll tell you about the potential deadly hail storms that will cause hysterical pregnancy and premature child birth, here on your station with the most accurate weather.

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 08:42:28 pm »

Sensationalized local news:
Due to the mayor's budget cuts local cops are forced to use toilet paper around crime scenes instead of police tape: How you could be put in harm's way. Coming up - meatloaf has become sentient! How your family could be affected. Later we'll tell you about the potential deadly hail storms that will cause hysterical pregnancy and premature child birth, here on your station with the most accurate weather.

They were supposed to blur out my face when I told that reporter about lastnights dinner talking to me....
PepePeru
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 07:49:06 am »

and on the lighter side,
there's a new "paw"ternity test out for dogs!
Now, when your little Precious gives birth to a new litter, you can find out just what neighborhood mutt is the puppy daddy.

USRufnex
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:24:49 am »

"Bingo, Rufus, Mr. Waddles, and Elmer.... you are NOT the father....

Porkchop.... you ARE the father."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org