A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:19:55 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to new TulsaNow guests  (Read 3463 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: February 20, 2006, 03:58:08 pm »

I saw this afternoon that there were 34 guests reading posts at one moment, plus a handful of users logged in.

That is great.

TulsaNow forum has been adding new users each day and I keep being surprised how many people are on line reading comments.

TulsaNow is a great source of up-to-the-minute news and views of fellow Tulsans. I can often hear about what is going on well before the traditional media reports and fellow users have a proven history of finding in-depth information to supplement the story.

I believe in public discourse, warts and all.

This site embraces information and opinion and will prove to be a valuable bookmark on your computer.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org