A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:37:16 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for Susan Paddack  (Read 1863 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: July 24, 2010, 12:11:38 pm »

I want to express my support for Susan Paddack for State School Superintendent.

Here is her website:
http://www.votepaddack.com/

I met her when we were trying to pass some legislation asking the state to simply measure recycling rates and set some goals. She quickly understood our goals, wrote some language, then worked hard in the Senate to get it passed.

She is bright, knows how to get things done at the Capital, and has a resume packed with a history of advocacy for children.
She will be a great Superintendent.

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 07:50:50 pm »

That is truly heretical thought here in Oklacoma.  You must know better than to think we will actually do something legitimate to truly support education in this state??

The biggest boon we have had in decades is Boone Pickens and all the money he gave to OSU.  I appreciate it a great deal, but wouldn't it have been nice if ALL of it had gone to education related activities rather than most to sports??  But then we wouldn't have our NFL farm teams....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org