A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:06:08 pm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Body Scans  (Read 63088 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2011, 12:47:50 pm »

Pulled 9 teeth instead of 2.  That is sad, but so very hard to make a direct cause/effect.  If pulling 9 was fatal, would pulling only 2 been few enough not to kill him?  Throw in a congenital heart problem and the situation is muddied.  Sad, like these football players that drop dead at training.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2011, 01:21:08 pm »

I read that too. I am trying to remember when I was taken to the Dentist as a young lad, if my parents had to divulge to the "Dentist" My whole health history.
Maybe that would be why she was not charged with anything.

But it does ad to the nut job story that she alone has created. The posing for Playboy is well......obvious. She's hot and had a chance to do so at 40.
Let's face it. Hugh needs to call her and do a re-shoot at 52. It would sell. Get her naked in a wheel chair with that dog of her's. Bada Bing ! Sales.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2011, 11:03:16 pm »

Tough call whether the procedure was directly involved or not.  Have had friends go to hospital, been treated and died.  Did the treatment cause the death?

This may well have happened anyway.

Hot?  Hmmmm.  Well, it don't hurt my eyes to look at her, so I guess so.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2011, 11:27:31 pm »

I read that too. I am trying to remember when I was taken to the Dentist as a young lad, if my parents had to divulge to the "Dentist" My whole health history.
Maybe that would be why she was not charged with anything.

But it does ad to the nut job story that she alone has created. The posing for Playboy is well......obvious. She's hot and had a chance to do so at 40.
Let's face it. Hugh needs to call her and do a re-shoot at 52. It would sell. Get her naked in a wheel chair with that dog of her's. Bada Bing ! Sales.

Maybe that's what she's angling for.  That or a reality show. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org