A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:41:47 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 47th Annual Greek Festival  (Read 4672 times)
razncain
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:40:04 am »

September 20-22, Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, 13th & Guthrie; authentic Greek cuisine & festive dancing! Thursday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm; Friday & Saturday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Tulsa's oldest ethnic festival includes authentic Greek food and pastries, music, dancing, imported gifts, ancient coins and fewelry, church tours and exhibits, and much more. Visit
http://www.holytrinity.ok.goarch.org/GreekHolidayFestival/ or call 583-2082.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 04:20:06 pm »

Forgot to mention that people need to bring a wheelbarrow full of cash for this one.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
waterboy
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 06:55:28 pm »

I ate there last year with Recylemike, Carlton and two others who refused to tell me their names and occupations (pretty smart folks). I don't remember the price being outrageous for the food. It was awfully good though.
Wilbur
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 07:13:44 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

Forgot to mention that people need to bring a wheelbarrow full of cash for this one.

Absolutely one of the most expensive events in town.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 07:26:13 pm »

Lunch has free admission and the plate lunch is $7. I think I paid two dollars for a soft drink.

It is more expensive than McDonald's dollar menu, but in line with other festivals, I think.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Rico
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 07:54:16 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

Lunch has free admission and the plate lunch is $7. I think I paid two dollars for a soft drink.

It is more expensive than McDonald's dollar menu, but in line with other festivals, I think.

Yummmmmmmm.......!
Did they have the Tabouli with the fresh chopped Parsley...?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org