A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:41:22 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Land owned by the TDA?  (Read 1894 times)
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« on: January 14, 2016, 02:39:46 pm »

Is it possible to buy a random lot that the TDA owns?  Can you approach them with a plan, or do they always have an RFP process for every property they sell?  In looking around, it seems like the TDA owns a lot of random parcels around the downtown area (inside and outside of the IDL).  Some are too small for the big developer dudes who would be aware of any RFPs that magically occur (how do you even know?).  Can average citizens buy vacant lots?

They've finally updated their website, after many years when it said nothing.  Now it says just enough to be intriguing, but doesn't really provide the necessary content to explain how the system works.
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 03:38:02 pm »

Have you contacted them to ask? Seems like they would know better than anyone on here although I hope someone can provide some insight.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 09:33:02 pm »

I believe you can approach them directly with a plan, but their selling process is thorough and tedious. I think the RFPs are only for the occasional periodic push to move land.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org