A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:29:28 pm
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi!!!  (Read 93227 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2015, 06:29:55 pm »

If Hillary gets elected, there's one thing I don't think we'll have to worry about, highly doubtful that she will be schlepping an intern.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2015, 06:55:49 pm »

If Hillary gets elected, there's one thing I don't think we'll have to worry about, highly doubtful that she will be schlepping an intern.

Maybe.....

Not to disturb your slumber an inordinate amount, but no one knows what kind of arrangements Bill, Hillary, and "fill in the blank" have.  And no matter what it is - it's no one's business but theirs!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2015, 07:25:14 pm »

Thanks for that mental image which will require decades of therapy for me to deal with....

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2015, 07:26:36 pm »

Rapid right winger Ron Fournier weighs in:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/twenty-sixteen/maybe-hillary-clinton-should-retire-her-white-house-dreams-20150303

And looney righty Lawrence O'Donnell as well.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-odonnell-clinton-using-private-email-stunning-breach-of-security/
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:44:32 pm by guido911 » Logged

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »

Nobody remembers Sarah Palin's email controversy. That is your reason for your outrage?

If they did it to our woman running for President, we need to do it to their candidate running for President.

Seems childish to me, but go ahead and freak out.

Nobody remembers? So many nobodies have weighed in that within 24 hours of this revelation the "look who else broke the rules" crowd has come to Ms. Clenis' rescue.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/5-examples-lawmakers-email-lawbreakers-article-1.2135674

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2015, 07:33:40 pm »

Remember, this is the group that still has their panties in a wad over how Bengazi was handled....

One embassy event where 4 people were killed.  While they ignore the half a dozen or so embassy killing events under Baby Bush regime where 32 were killed....

We know. It was only four dead Americans. Many others died in other embassy attacks. Obama has many more lives to throw away by terrorist attacks before it really matters; right?

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:20 pm »

Maybe.....

Not to disturb your slumber an inordinate amount, but no one knows what kind of arrangements Bill, Hillary, and "fill in the blank" have.  And no matter what it is - it's no one's business but theirs!

I mean, excluding Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky of course.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2015, 07:47:35 pm »

Mountain out of a molehill.  The law that banned her and other government employees from using personal email as primary correspondence during her duties as SoS didn't go into effect until last year (The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014).

Thanks, F. Lee.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2015, 07:58:35 pm »

We know. It was only four dead Americans. Many others died in other embassy attacks. Obama has many more lives to throw away by terrorist attacks before it really matters; right?

No.  Been addressed before.  And yet, somehow the "Bengazi birthers" just don't seem to get it.  And they NEVER say anything about the other events.  Much like you never decry the 32, but are all over the 4.....  As in who started the thread...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2015, 08:01:11 pm »

I mean, excluding Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky of course.

Theirs.... plural form of "their"... plural including all the parties, which would/could mean Monica, Paula, etc.  Monica appears to have been consensual.  Guess we'll never know about the rest any more than we will know about Clarence Thomas, huh?

But then they impeached Thomas, didn't they?   Oh,...wait... nevermind!!

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2015, 08:32:47 pm »

Thanks, F. Lee.

Pleasure's all mine, Night Court.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2015, 09:41:00 pm »

No.  Been addressed before.  And yet, somehow the "Bengazi birthers" just don't seem to get it.  And they NEVER say anything about the other events.  Much like you never decry the 32, but are all over the 4.....  As in who started the thread...

Do you not understand that if it was not for the current investigation we would never have learned that Ms. Clenis withheld documents pertaining to this loss of life by Americans fighting terrorists? I know you don't care, but do you at lest understand? 

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2015, 09:42:11 pm »

Theirs.... plural form of "their"... plural including all the parties, which would/could mean Monica, Paula, etc.  Monica appears to have been consensual.  Guess we'll never know about the rest any more than we will know about Clarence Thomas, huh?

But then they impeached Thomas, didn't they?   Oh,...wait... nevermind!!

I forgot. Did Clarence Thomas get disbarred and impeached for whatever he did?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2015, 09:47:54 pm »

Do you not understand that if it was not for the current investigation we would never have learned that Ms. Clenis withheld documents pertaining to this loss of life by Americans fighting terrorists? I know you don't care, but do you at lest understand? 

I absolutely do care.  About 8 times as much as you apparently, since I care for the 32 AND the 4.  What is curious to me is how the right wing extremists who wrap themselves in the 'shroud' (claiming to be Christian) can simultaneously be so intellectually dishonest - but then I remember....they really aren't...they have just hijacked the bus so to speak and are neither honest, nor Christian.

How is it you do not appear to understand by about 8:1 ??

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2015, 09:54:01 pm »

I forgot. Did Clarence Thomas get disbarred and impeached for whatever he did?

And you don't find it disturbing that he wasn't?  For doing as much if not more??

Instead, he was rewarded, wasn't he...?
Goes to the same intellectual dishonesty so often manifest in the right wing extremists.

And don't worry about any "apparent" bias on my behalf toward the right wing - I'm getting wound up to go after Blobama again over his latest attempts at co-opting the US Constitution through his 'running dogs' in the BATF.  Just waiting to see if this "do nothing" Republican congress has the co-jones to actually do something about the overreach and power grabbing by the BATF.  So far, they have failed...as expected.  But we will see, won't we?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org