A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:09:18 pm
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi!!!  (Read 93229 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 03:43:32 pm »

Don't really care if this is true...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 07:39:53 pm »

Gowdy laying out the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i4tuuy1jsw

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 07:43:37 pm »

Don't really care if this is true...

Well gee whiz, what the hell coulda happened to cause that spike? It must be Obamacare, and NOT the Ben Rhodes email that had been disclosed right at the time of the spike. Thanks for proving the point. 

And the Daily Kos? Didn't you criticize me about a hot air link?

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2014, 06:43:20 am »

Judicial Watch just sued for access to the internal emails on Obamacare that the administration also refused to release to congress, so I'm sure there will be a spike in the Obamacare mentions as well.

Most transparent administration in history!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2014, 06:51:50 am »

Well gee whiz, what the hell coulda happened to cause that spike? It must be Obamacare, and NOT the Ben Rhodes email that had been disclosed right at the time of the spike. Thanks for proving the point. 

And the Daily Kos? Didn't you criticize me about a hot air link?

Well gee whiz, where is this all going?  What can we do about it?  Everyone's minds are made up. 

If you don't like the administration then you think Benghazi is proof that the President is an alien wanting to eat your brain.  If you favor the administration then you think this is a political move.

Daily Kos?  Who gives a smile?  That's why I typed what I did when I posted the graph.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2014, 06:55:06 am »

Judicial Watch just sued for access to the internal emails on Obamacare that the administration also refused to release to congress, so I'm sure there will be a spike in the Obamacare mentions as well.

Most transparent administration in history!

Judicial watch smears peanut butter on their nipples thinking about Ann Coulter.  Good source.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2014, 07:01:20 am »

Judicial watch smears peanut butter on their nipples thinking about Ann Coulter.  Good source.

Well played sir.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2014, 07:03:21 am »

They did what congress could not and obtained the proof that the Benghazi talking points were indeed politically manipulated.  What they do in the privacy of their kitchen/bedroom is irrelevant.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2014, 07:07:32 am »

They did what congress could not and obtained the proof that the Benghazi talking points were indeed politically manipulated.  What they do in the privacy of their kitchen/bedroom is irrelevant.

Ann Coulter though
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2014, 07:49:26 am »

They did what congress could not and obtained the proof that the Benghazi talking points were indeed politically manipulated. 

OMG!

You mean politicians had talking points that were political? How dare they!

Get out the torches!

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2014, 09:09:32 am »

Brilliant!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2014, 09:12:43 am »

I just couldn't tell for sure whether he was talking about Obama or Bush's embassy attacks....oh, yeah...then he said Stevens.

Whey  (as in Trey...) didn't he ask these questions in the previous hearings he was part of??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2014, 10:18:07 pm »

Looks like ol' Judicial Watch just broke its foot off again--this time in the backside of the IRS.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/krauthammer-new-emails-proves-lie-in-white-house-claim-irs-didnt-target-gopers/

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2014, 10:24:19 pm »

OMG!

You mean politicians had talking points that were political? How dare they!

Get out the torches!

Not a smidgen of corruption I guess.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2014, 10:47:08 pm »

Well played sir.

Translation:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cuu0I7oZWU[/youtube]

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org